ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 9 Сomment
It is useful for historians to write narratives so that history can be passed on from their point of view. think about a story being told in third person, then think about it again being told in first person, by someone who actually experienced the event.
(bro she is ancient)
j < 14
j is jakes age
since jake is younger it makes his age less than his sisters
(if you meant she is 14)
what is the point of this site if you can literally use a calculator
These are what is shared between cultures
Eastern europe and parts of northern europe have which of the following climates?...
[fw.02]sinkholes are often formed as a result of the actions of. a. heat on recharge b. pressure on aquifers c. acid in groundwater d. minerals in hot springs...
What does the kyoto protocol aim to reduce...
The percentage of people in the united states engaged in agriculture in 2000 was approximately a. 56% b. 38% c. 21% d. 2%...
Which of the following describes the relationship between elements of an ecosystem...
Ageologist is working in an area with exposed sedimentary rocks and finds a well exposed sequence of stratified rocks. as he works through a thick sequence of limestone, he sees ab...
Impact of over population and under population?...
What is the driving force of evolution?...
Which task is part of the president’s role as commander in chief?...
If you wanted to follow the longest river and hike upstream, which direction would you head...
"what are the benefits to india's economy expected to be as its dependency ratio begins to fall in future decades?...
Ascientist observes a natural flow of water coming out of a hillside. the hillside is lower than the water table. what feature is the scientist most likely observing? spring aquif...
- The spanish replaced the traditional methods of producing food with a new system called ___ A. Plaza B. toreador C. armada D. hacienda...
- Which of the following is an exsample of a nation exerting it’s territoriality...
- In the figure below, AC and BD are diameters of circle R- What is the arc measure of BDC in degrees? 155°...
- Leen la carta donde ropita describir las regiones y los productos caracteristicos de la zona de Coatzacoalcos , Veracruz a donaji pág.116 y comentar su contenido . Investiguen ace...1 answer(s) · Geography
- In which Article of the Constitution are Presidential qualifications found? I II III IV...
- Fill in the blanks in the statements about parallax. As the distance to an object decreases, the observed parallax . A parsec is defined as the distance to an object when the is...
- One characteristic of mass wasting processes is that they Select one: a. move materials very slowly. b. move materials relatively short distances compared to streams. c. only opera...
- Which of these states has the most miles of shoreline? Texas California Florida Or Massachusetts...
- The "Spice Islands" were where most of Europe's cooking ingredients came from. What country are these islands apart of today?...
- Clare wonders if the height of the toilet paper tube or the distance around the tube is greater what information would she need in order to solve the problem how could she find thi...1 answer(s) · Geography