Which of the following reflects the source and impact of this quote
breezy974 · 06.12.2020 01:00
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 9 Сomment
The correct answer is: [b]: "has no atmosphere" .
Ibelieve the answer is c. map projections.hope my answer has you : )
you would travel west
Csaudi arabia and wish u us: )
What two properties affect the density of ocean water...
In which area will soil formation be greatest? a a steep slope in a warm, b wet climate a flat area in a warm, c wet climate a north-facing area on a steep slope a flat area in a c...
Which statement explains what upwelling causes? a. upwelling causes tides to rise and fall. b. upwelling causes changes in the direction of currents. c. upwelling causes nutrients...
Given f(x) = 3x= 1 and g(x) = 2x-3, for which value of x does g(x)= f(2)? its for algebra...
The world wars of the twentieth century immediately led to a. the establishment of a communist bloc in eastern europe b. the urbanization of europe’s societies c. an emphasis on h...
The body paragraphs in an informative essay should include clear examples. a thesis statement. restated evidence. a clear direction....
What is the relationship between groundwater and aquifers?...
Why do so many children develop illnesses in southern africa? a. poor nutrition due to poverty c. very bad air pollution b. climate many diseases thrive d. declining life expecta...
Aconcentraç? o de chuvas no ver? o dessa regi? o ajuda a explicar as enchentes, mas há outros fatores que contribuem para isso. aponte pelo menos dois desses fatores....
How might the effects of el niño impact forests in the united states? a) it could cause hurricanes that would destroy forests in oregon. b) it could cause droughts which would m...
Is it true or false that the inca empure was the largest nation on earh and remains the largest native state to have existed in the western hemisphere...
What is meant by the term cad and cam? list advantages and disavantages of both?...
- What is the merit and demerit of a liquid culture medium?...
- is there a side of the moon that never gets sunlight and it’s dark 100% of the time? explain...
- You set up the following experiment. Inside the glass bowl is a smaller bowl and water. The glass bowl is covered with cling wrap, held in place by a rubber band, with a weight on...
- A cold front is formed when cold air moves under warm air. When this happens, the air pressure drops. When the air pressure drops, which type of weather would you expect to experi...
- Ayo drop yo discord im adding people say wassup to ya boy...
- More than 200 million years ago, the earth had only? ,...
- Using complete sentences, explain the impact of large-scale agriculture in the southwest united states on our water supply...
- I'm checking to see if this works....1 answer(s) · Geography
- Student Guide (continued) e) When you have completed all parts of the virtual lab, move on to the next activity in the Virtual Classroom. Data Record your observations and data ei...
- 1. How does mechanical weathering occur? 2. How does chemical weathering occur?...