Casualties at the battle of Shiloh exceeded those of the three previous American wars combined. This led General Ulysses grant of the union to draw which conclusion?
A.) only complete conquest of the south would end the war
B.) the war could not be won on the battlefield, but it would be lost on the home front by the side whose citizens first lost the will to fight
C.) headlong offensives were too costly and ultimately counterproductive
honeyaranda326pay2bl · 27.04.2021 21:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 6 Сomment
the graph shows the spread of railways in the 1800s.
based on the graph, the conclusion that can be drawn about germany is answer d) by 1880, germany had more rail lines than great britain and russia.
Each mans success depends on his own hard work
Idon’t know who knows but i know who does not know me
ccp would be the answer : )
In at least two paragraphs, discuss the differences between the principles of republicanism and democracy. explain whether you think the united states is more of a republic or a de...
Read these lines from "o captain! my captain! ". o the bleeding drops of red, where on the deck my captain lies, fallen cold and dead. how does whitman use the extended metaphor t...
What did palestinian leader mahmoud abbas promise after succeeding yasir arafat in 2004?...
The major impact third parties have on presidential elections has been to.. a. encourage larger vote turnout b. recruiter leader from the democratic and republican party to run for...
People who move from place to place for survival is called...
In the early 1800s, north africa was different from southern africa in that
Which of the following statements about slavery is not accurate? a. slavery in the americas was no different than slavery in ancient greece or rome. b. beginning in the 1600s, sla...
1.) wen ti, an emperor of the dynasty, looked to the han dynasty for methods of control and order. sui tang song yuan 2.) the pagodas built during the song dynasty were influenced...
Drag and drop the actions to match the emperor who is famous for doing it. need
Quick pl what group of indians did francisco coronado refer to as “truthful and honorable"? a. apache b. pawnee c. osage d. wichita...
How did the agricultural marketing act of 1929 farmers? a. it fixed the prices of farm goods. b. it taxed the exportation of farm goods. c. it stabilized the prices of farm go...
Which of the following was a factor that attracted settlers from the east to the oregon country in the 1840s? a.) the absence of native americans in the oregon country attracted m...
- Who led the freedom summer project in mississippi?...2 answer(s) · History
- The hebrew nation was split into two parts: judah and tyre israel and judah israel and sinai...
- The progressive movement fought various problems within the united states. true false...
- What action did the us government take to increase western settlement in the 1800s...
- What is an absolute monarchy and how does a king get power...
- The supreme court case marbury v. madison happened because a federalist official refused to appoint a democratic-republican. the judiciary act of 1789 had an unconstitutional provi...
- The khmer empire was located in which modern-day country in southeast asia, and was known for magnificent temple complexes? myanmar (burma) cambodia vietnam indonesia...
- How did the changes that augustusmade to the roman tax system reduce governmentcorruption?...
- By 1930, more than cars were on the road. 2.5 million 25 million 25 billion 50 million...
- What is the name of the movement calling for jews to form their own separate state in the ancient homeland? zionism dreyfusards the communards herzlism...