ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 6 Сomment
Is it true? i think it is
Iwould be motivated to explore if god asked me too
The role of women in the enlightenment is often debated and frequently overlooked. women during this era were not considered of equal status to men, and much of their work and effort was suppressed. salons, coffeehouses, debating societies, academic competitions and print all became avenues for women to socialize, learn and discuss enlightenment ideas. these avenues furthered their roles in society and created stepping stones for future progress
(d). gave voting rights to free african americans and white women.
What are contributions made by rene descartes...
What role did consumerism play in the early growth of capitalism?...
The navigation acts restricted american traitor only france? true or false...
In the supply-and-demand schedule shown above, the equilibrium price for cell phones is $25 $100 $200...
Why did the rosenburg case attract nationwide attention and controversy...
What were four ideas advocated by thomas moore as part of his perfect government?...
What was the main reason why the grange started pressuring state governments about farming issues? the railroads charged small farms lower rates than large operations. the grange...
Three additional significant pieces of information about napoleon bonaparte...
Who was the first president of the united states?...
What were the results of pax romana? stability throughout the mediterrean world. everyone spoke latin. great roads connected the known world for trade. culture flourished. roman l...
How did the portuguese establish footholds in on the african coastlines and far reaching effects did they have on africa ?...
State laws passed primarily in southern states to restrict the voting rights of african americans after the passage of the fifteenth amendment came to be known collectively as jim...
- Which of the following statements best illustrates how comparative advantage influences specialization? a. the brandt line gives a visual representation of development. b.developed...
- What policy did wooddrow wilson attempt to follow in 1914 when world war 1 began?...3 answer(s) · History
- Why are spain, portugal, great britain, france, and holland considered maritime empires ? why are they not considered land-based empires ?...
- What deal did jfk cut with a senator from ms, but justified as in the best interest of student riders?...
- Why was the boston tea party mainly about money? pls me asap...
- 3. use the benchmark percents to determine each value if 600 is 100%. a. 50% b. 25% c. 10% d. 5% e. 1%...
- When a judge analyzes law, what document is used to determine the law’s validity? the individual state’s law the us constitution the declaration of independence the majority opini...3 answer(s) · History
- How does life change for women in the early 1800s? a. they began to work outside the home c. they enter political offices b. they began working on the farm d. they get the right t...
- How many people lost their jobs when the minimum wage increased from $12 to $18? labor supply minimum wage wages quilibrium waga number of workers...
- What are the two levels of power in federalism? a) church n state b) national n state c) international n state d) national n international...