In an 18-mile duthalon, you run, then bike 12 miles, and then run agian. the two runs are the same distance. find the distance of each run.
rivermadds1514 · 08.07.2019 09:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 10 Сomment
b. x + 1
step 1 distribute 2 to every term in the parentheses
step 2 add 10 on both sides of the equal sign
The graph of fx shown below has the same shape as the graph of gx = 3x^2 but is shifted down 2 units...
Phillip had some bricks. he stacked them in 6 equal piles. which expression shows the number of bricks phillip put in each pile? let the variable m stand for the unknown number o...
When x = 3 and y = 5, by how much does the value of 3x2 – 2y exceed the value of 2x2 – 3y ?...
The vertices of a triangle are a(7.5), b(4,2), and c19. 2). what is...
The poll report includes a table titled, “americans using cash now versus five years ago, by age.” the age intervals are not equal. why do you think the gallup organization chose t...
Below are two different functions, f(x) and g(x). what can be determined about their slopes? f(x)= −1x + 1 the function g(x) going through 0, 3 and 1, 1...
Jackson earns $25 per hour as a tutor at the college library. he set a weekly spending budget of $130 each week and puts the remaining money in his savings account. how many hours...
Your baking cupcakes for the school dance, your recipe makes 24 cupcakes and needs 2 cups of milk. you need to make 288 cupcakes, how many quarts of milk will you need?...
Acaterer prepares three times as many pizzas as she usually prepares for a large party. the caterer usually prepares 5 pizzas. the caterer also estimates that each party guest will...
Solve the system of linear equations by elimination check your solutions1) 2x + y = 3 x -y =32) x + y = 12 3x = 2y + 63) -2x + y + 3 =0 3x + 4y = -1...
Find the unknown side length, x. write your answer in simplest radical form. a. 4 b. square root of 65 c. 11 d. 5 square root 13...
The area of a rectangular field is 1,710 square feet. the length of the field is 45 feet. what is the width of the field?...
- Match the ordered pairs so that the relation defined by the set of ordered palrs does not represent a function. (2,3) (-5,2) (-5, 1) (6,-5) (6,5) |(2, 2) (0,3) (-1,0) (-1,6) I I I...
- Hi people nice to see you not i cant see...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Select the correct answer. Which graph passes the vertical line test?...
- A hot air balloon is at elevation of 650 feet. After it descends 120 feet, what is the elevation of the balloon?...
- A right triangle has sides of length 3 ft. 4 ft. and 5 ft. what’s it’s perimeter...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- The math term for the word wavelength is period. Describe the connection between the science term of wavelength and the math term of period....
- What is the answer? pick one of these 28 sq cm 48 sq cm 30 sq cm 40 sq cm...
- FREE POINTS BECAUSE I'M FUCKING BORED T-T...
- which point represents the ordered pair (-3,5)?...
- Shawn wants to make the perimeter of the fence in his backyard 2.5 times the size it currently is. What scale factor should he use to dilate the dimensions of the fence? a. Scale f...