answer: you need the equation in the question so i can answer it
the answer is 10.
12 + ( n / 2 ) - 4
12 + ( 4 / 2 ) - 4
12 + 2 - 4
14 - 4
ruth is 6 years old
6 + 24 = 30, so 6/30 = .2
if you do 1/5 it also equals .2, so that is the answer.
The correct option is 1.
The given function is
We need to find the .
The limit of a function exist if the left hand limit is equal to the right hand limit.
Left hand limit:
Right hand limit:
Since LHL≠RHL, therefore the limit does not exist. Option 1 is correct.
The limit does not exist.
The function is
We seek to find
Then we must find the limits on the right of 2 () and on the left of 2 ()
If both limits exist and are equal then the exists, if both limits are different or do not exist then the does not exist.
Limit on the left of 2
Limit on the rigth of 2
Note that both limits give different results. The limit of f(x) when x tends to 2 on the left is equal to 5, and the limit of f(x) when x tends to 2 on the rigth is equal to 1.
Then the does not exist.
- Sara is ordering t-shirts for her school. Sally's Shirt Shop charges $8.50 for each shirt and a one-time set up fee of $60. Shaun's Shirt Shack charges $11 for each shirt and a one...
- Jose works as a salesperson at an electronics store and sells phones and phone accessories. Jose earns a $9 commission for every phone he sells and a 4$ commission for every access...
- 2.1 Sipho and Paulina earn a joint income of 12 000 per month. If the bank is giving loans at 12% over 20 years, what size of bond will they qualify for?...
- At the shorter waterfall, water falls uninterrupted for 1552 feet before entering the river below. The height h above the river in feet of water going over the edge of the waterfal...
-  X is a Gaussian random variable with variance 0.25. The mean of X is estimated by taking the sample mean of independent samples of X. If the mean needs to be estimated within 0...
- A sample of 40 CDs from a student's collection showed a mean length of 52.74 minutes with a standard deviation of 13.21 minutes. Construct a 95% confidence interval for the populat...
- RIGHT TRIANGLE HELP PLS...
- Design a closed rectangular box of width w, length l, and height h. The sides of the box cost 1 cent/cm2 and the top and bottom cost 2 cent/cm2 . (a) Write an equation for cost (in...
- A high school soccer team is going to Columbus to see a professional soccer game. A coordinate grid is superimposed on a highway map of Ohio. The high school is at point (2, 4) and...
- What is the price of an article costing Rs 1300 after levying 13 value Added Taxfind itSP-?CP-1300VAT% - 13%...