It costs a general admission fee of $6 to get into the fair and then $1 for each ride. which of the following equations would represent the total cost to ride x rides at the fair?
6 (donuts) divided by 3 is 2.
so 2/3 means 2 times 2, which is 4/6.
you get two and your friend gets four.
this is correct because:
-just add 6 because you will only pay it once to enter the fair
-place x for the number of rides the person gets on and 1 next to it to multiply
- place Y at the end because we don't know how much the person spent
- What is the slope of the line that passes through the points -10,9 and -12,7 in simplest form...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Use the image below to answer the following question. find the value of sin x° and cos y°. what relationship do the ratios of sin x° and cos y° share?...
- An=an−1−4 a1=15 to explicit formula...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- If a combination of transformations occur to the figure, what can you conclude about the pre-image and image?...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Acampus deli serves 300 customers over its busy lunch period from 11: 30 a. m. to 1: 30 p. m. a quick count of the number of customers waiting in line and being served by the sandw...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Researchers studied 208 infants whose brains were temporarily deprived of oxygen due to complications at birth. when researchers detected oxygen deprivation, they randomly assigned...
- Solve by substitution: 2x+6y=16 3x-5y=-18...
- Find the volume of a pyramid 8 base length 5 base width 12 height...
- An instructor in a college class recently gave an exam that was worth a total of 100 points. the instructor inadvertently made the exam harder than he had intended. the scores were...
- Which postulate or theorem can be used? look at that picture if you answer i’ll give you best brainliest...