U toss two number cubes. If a sum of 7 or 11 comes up, you get 7 points, if not you lose 2 points.
The probabilities for each of the sums is:
P(2) = 1/36 P(3) = 1/18 P(4) = 1/12 P(5) = 1/9
P(6) = 5/36 P(7) = 1/6 P(8) = 5/36 P(9) = 1/9
P(10) = 1/12 P(11) = 1/18 P(12) = 1/36
FailingstudentXD · 04.06.2020 17:58
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 4 Сomment
there is not enough information in the problem to solve.
you didn't give me the choices, so i will just give you the graph so you can look at your choices and choose the right one.
The volume of a cube is 8 in to the 3rd power. how long is each side?...
The dolphins at the webster are fed 1/2 of a bucket of fish each day the sea otters are fed 1/2 as much fish as the dolphins how many buckets of fish are the sea fed each day? sim...
Janice determined there were 10 possible outcomes when tossing two coins and spinning a spinner numbered 1 through 6. what is the correct number? what might have been janice's err...
Find the vertex for the parabola given by the function ƒ(x) = −3x2 − 6x....
Ben and cam are scuba diving. ben is 15.815.8 meters below the surface of the water. cam is 4.24.2 meters above ben. what is cam's position relative to the surface of the water? c...
If a triangle given by the matrix [2 3 5 -1 0 2] is dilated by a scale factor of 2, what will happen to the side lengths and angle measures of the triangle...
Three consecutive even numbers have a sum between 84 and 96. a. write an inequality to find the three numbers. let n represent the smallest even number. b. solve the inequality. a....
Which expression is equal to 5p? p + p + p + p + p 4p + 1 p + 5 p^3 + p^2...
Which point is an approximate extrapolation for x = 30 from the line of best fit?...
Julia went to the movies and spent $15 on her ticket and popcorn, if the popcorn cost $7 how much did her ticket cost ?...
2. does the given statement describe a step in the transformation of the graph off(x)=x* that would result in the graph of g(x) = -5(x + a. the parent function is reflected across...
Asystem of equations is shown below: 5x + 2y = 3 (equation 1) 2x − 3y = 1 (equation 2) a student wants to prove that if equation 2 is kept unchanged and equation 1 is replaced wit...
- Need help with question 12 ASAP ill love you forever...
- Look at the graph: What is the relationship between x and y? Oy and x stay constant Oy increases as x increases y decreases as x increases Oy stays constant as x increases...
- Tammy has a rectangular rug that is 4 feet longer than it is wide. It is surrounded by a 2 foot border all the way around the rug. The border increases the area of the rug to 77 sq...
- Joshua is raking leaves. He has 2/3 of the yard left to rake. He splits the remaining yard into sections that are 1/8 the size of the entire yard. How many 1/8 sections of the yard...
- In a lab experiment, the decay of a radioactive isotope is being observed. At the beginning of the first day of the experiment the mass of the substance was 1000 grams and mass wa...
- HELP, I NEED HALP ASAP 180=x+(3x-8)...
- A. y increases by each time x increases by 1 B. y increases by 3 each time x increases by 1 C. y increases by each time x increases by 1 3 D. y increases by 2 each time x increase...
- Based on a sample survey, a grocery store clerk claims that 4 out of 12 customers like Doritos. If there are 1200 customers, how many would you predict do NOT like Doritos? O 950...
- Help me with this please...
- Which line is parallel to the line given below: y = -5/2x - 7 A. 2x + 5y = -5 B. 2x - 5y = 30 C. 5x + 2y = 4 D. 5x - 2y = 8...