The bearing of Mr Fosu from Mr Woode is 349°. Find the bearing of Mr Woode from Mr Fosu.
rscott400 · 12.08.2020 04:01
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 3 Сomment
answer: hence, function will be
since we have given that
cost of a new textbook = $85
according to question, the resale value of a textbook decreases by 25% with each previous owner,
so, our function becomes,
here, y is the total value of the text book after x owners.
hence, function will be
14 estimated and 13.62 exacti’m pretty sure..
answer: the resulting cross section is a rectangle. solution: a plane parallel to the base of a triangular prism will intersect a cross section that is the same shape as its bases. so the cross section is a triangle.
What is the range of this function? all real numbers such that y ≤ 40 all real numbers such that y ≥ 0 all real numbers such that 0 ≤ y ≤ 40 all real numbers such that 37.75 ≤ y ≤...
Formulate the indicated conclusion in nontechnical terms. be sure to address the original claim. the foundation chair for a hospital claims that the mean number of filled overnight...
Acarton of juice contains 64 ounces miss wilson bought six cartons of juice how many ounces of juice did she buy...
Plzz ! if you were constructing a triangular frame, and you had wood in the length of 4 inches, 4 inches, and 7 inches, would it make a triangle? would you be able to create a f...
What is the solution to the system of equations? y=1.5-3 y=-x...
5cakes cost 3.50 how much do 7 cakes cost...
If point a= (10,4) and b= (2,19) what is the length of ab 17 units 15 units 23 units 12 units...
The figure shows triangle abc with medians a f, bd, and ce. segment a f is extended to h in such a way that segment gh is congruent to segment ag. triangle abc with medians ce, a f...
Graph a sine function whose amplitude is 3, period is 4π , midline is y = 2, and y-intercept is (0, 2) . the graph is not a reflection of the parent function over the x-axis. use t...
Brainliest! write a verbal expression to represent the given equation. 4n-3=21...
Using the prime factor method, find the lcm of 32 and 44...
Which equation can be used to find the area of the parallelogram? a. = (6)(4)b. = (10)(4)c. = (10)(6)d. = 10(4+6)explain how to do it
- I need help with this...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Find the area of the shaded polygons...
- Please help me! I need this answered fast!...
- Since 1900, the Audubon Society has conducted an annual Christmas bird count, documenting the number of birds of each species seen in locations across the country. In the 2011 Chr...
- What is 65 times 753 I dont wanna use a calculator...
- Apply the destributive property to creat an equivelent experssion for 4(x-2+y)...
- The table shows the lengths of some wooden boards Matthew finds in his garage. The table is titled Board Lengths. The table has two columns and four rows. The first column is labe...
- PLEASE HELP! ITS DUE AT 12! ITS 2 QUESTIONS! WILL MARK BRAINLIEST 1: Rick buys a remote control car to resell. He pays $28 in applies a mark up of 10%. what is his reselling price...
- Find the mean absolute deviation of these numbers 7,6,3,9,1...
- 3(6x)-8x = -2+5 (2x+1)...