Find the derivative by using product rule and distribution
pls help quickly and show work
proofs involving isosceles triangles often require special consideration because an isosceles triangle has several distinct properties that do not apply to normal triangles.(more about triangle types) therefore, when you are trying to prove that two triangles are congruent, and one or both triangles, are isosceles you have a few theorems that you can use to make your life easier.
an isosceles triangle has two congruent sides and two congruent angles. the congruent angles are called the base angles and the other angle is known as the vertex angle. ∠bac and ∠bca are the base angles of the triangle picture on the left. the vertex angle is ∠abc
● f(x)= (x^3-2x+1)×(x-3)
● f'(x)= (x^3-2x+1)' ×(x-3) + (x^3-2x+1)×(x-3)'
●f'(x)= (3x^2-2)×(x-3) + (x^3-2x+1) × 1
●f'(x) = 3x^3-9x^2-2x+6 + x^3-2x+1
● f'(x)= 4x^3-9x^2-4x+7
●f(x) = (x^3-2x+1)×(x-3)
●f(x) = x^4-3x^3 -2x^2+6x+x-3
●f(x) = x^4-3x^3-2x^2+7x-3
●f'(x) = 4x^3-9x^2-4x+7
We got the same result using both methods.
- 45 is what percent out of 50? 15 is 100% on percent bar...
- Last year papadakis inc. budgeted for production and sales of 8,000 units. the company actually produced and sold 7,950 units. each unit has a standard requiring 0.7 pounds of mate...
- 2. tom is planting 24 vegetables in his garden.he arranges them into rows and columns.if there are 4 vegetables in each row, howmany columns are there? write the division sentence,...
- An explosion causes debris to rise vertically with an initial speed of 120 feet per second. the formula h equals negative 16 t squared plus 120 t describes the height of the debris...
- There are 325 rows of 9 chairs in the theater. there are 102 chairs in the the balcony. about how many chairs are there?...
- Graph the image of the figure using 1) translation: (x, y) = (x + 5, y +5) 2) translatic what’s the answer...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Determine the missing measures. 38, a=...
- Troy and two of his friends do yard work for troy's dad. after troy's dad paid $35 for gas and expenses, the boys made $128 in october. how much will each boy make?...
- The pool fun company has learned that, by pricing a newly released fun noodle at $4, sales will reach 8000 fun noodles per day during the summer. raising the price to $6 will cause...
- How do you solve that with one side and angle?...