The air around you puts pressure on your body equal to 14.7 pounds per square
inch (psi). When you are underwater, the water exerts additional pressure on your
body. For each foot you are below the surface of the water, the pressure increases
by 0.445 psi.
a. What does 14.7 represent in the expression 14.7 +0.445d?
b. What does d represent in the expression?
c. What is the total pressure exerted on a person's body when d=8 ft?
harrypottergeek31 · 01.09.2020 20:01
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 10 Сomment
d. you cannot tell because there are no values shown.
25. 22 + 1 2 25
Without suffering of
In the surface area formula for cylinders which expressionrepresents the lateral area...
Which transformations could have occurred to map △abc to △a"b"c"? a rotation and a reflection a translation and a dilation a reflection and a dilation a dilation and a rotation...
Choosing a booth location: your manager is sending two people to work at the conference. she wants a booth that will give your company good visibility for no more than 35% of the...
If your annual gross income is $62,000 and you have one monthly car payment of $335 and a monthly student loan payment of $225, what is the maximum house payment you can afford. co...
What is the area of the triangle 10 13 12...
Write an inequality and solve each problem. for exercises 11 and 12, interpret the solution.
After t seconds, a ball tossed in the air from the ground level reaches a height of h feet given by the equation h = 144t-16t^2. after how many seconds will the ball hit the ground...
Hey hotel charges guests $19.75 a day to rent five video games at this rate which expression can be used to determine the charge for renting nine video games for one day at this ho...
Identify this conic section. x2 - y2 = 16 o line circle ellipse parabola hyperbola...
Type the correct answer in the box. use numerals instead of words. if necessary, use / for the fraction bar. a city water tank holds 20 gallons of water. a technician empties 25% o...
Which diagram shows lines that must be parallel lines cut by transversal?
Two poles, ab and ed, are fixed to the ground with the of ropes ac and ec, as shown: what is the approximate distance, in feet, between the two poles? 6.93 feet 8.66 feet 12.32...
- A recipe uses 1 1/4 cups of milk to make 10 servings. If the same amount of milk is used for each servings, how many servings can be made using 1 gallons of milk?...
- Find the equation of the line with x-intercept (-4,0) and the y-intercept (0,9) algebraically...
- Y=9x-3 what are the ordered pairs...
- The formula for the area of a triangle is A = bn, where b is the length of the base and h is the height. Find the height of a triangle that has an area of 30 square units and a bas...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What is an expression that is equivalent to 3x-3y...
- Write an inequality modeling the number of minutes César can use for calls within the United States and for calls to Mexico...
- Is"seven and one seventh less than the product of two times five" the same as"two multiplied by five and then decreased by seven and one seventh "? Explain why or why not....
- Use the chart for ratio yankees wins 15, losses 7. mets wins 9, losses 12.question is mets wins to yankee losses....3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Find the area of the composite figure...
- The super sweet company will choose from 2 companies to transport its sugar to market . The first company charges $4500 to rent trucks plus an additional fee of $200.25 for each to...