Write the equation in standard form. 5y = 6 - 2x
innocentman69 · 03.11.2020 18:20
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 0 Сomment
steve should create a type of business report called a business plan. the correct option among the options that are already given in the question is the last or the fourth option. this business report created by steve will actually influence the investors about investing their money in steve's business. this business report will have all the details about the business, the amount of investment required and the amount of expected profit.
given hc ∥ gd.¯¯¯¯¯¯which statement is true
∠cbe and ∠deb are same-side interior angles
55. i don’t no. but zhongshan
The graph of f(x)=|x| is reflected over the y-axis and horizontally compressed by a factor of 1/9. write a formula for function g(x)...
Identify the initial amount a and the growth factor b in the exponential function. a(x)=680*4.3^x...
When a valve is open 281 gallons of water go through it in one hour the number of gallons that would go through in 94 hours is...
The biologist has a second culture to examine. she knows that the population of the culture doubles every 15 minutes. after 1 hour and 15 minutes, her assistant found that 80,000 b...
What is 140 squared pleas me i am dumb...
David and alton are training for a race. they spend 35 minutes stretching and then go on a 5 mile practice run. david runs at a pace of 7 min/mile. alton runs at a pace of 8 min/mi...
Ineed with area of a circle a circular plate has a diameter of 6 inches. what is the exact area of the plate? a.3_ square inches b.6_ square inches c.36_ square inches d.9_ squa...
Apet store donated 50 pounds of food for adult dogs, puppies and cats to an animal shelter. 19 3/4 pounds was adult dog food and 18 7/8 pounds was puppy food. how many pounds of ca...
What is the product of -4 and 3 1/4...
For which function is f(x) equal to f'(x)?...
Which of the following is needed to construct the figure below? a. 8 acute trianglesb. 5 isosceles trianglesc. 6 equilateral trianglesd. 10 obtuse triangles
Bella is splitting a 168.75 pound bag of seed breads into 25 necklace kits. how much does each kit weigh?...
Use the graph to complete the statements.
The car gets
miles to the gallon.
After the car has traveled
gallons of gas have been consumed....2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Write the equation of the circle whose center is (4,6) and contains the point (8,10)...
- QUESTION AT THE BOTTOM MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE ANSWER FIRST PLAESE...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- an investor invested a total of $2,300 two mutual funds. one fund earned a 6% profit while the other earned a 3% profit. if the investors total profit was $90 how much was invested...
- Find the distance between the points given. (-3,-4) and (0,0)...
- Does anyone know this...
- Need answer please...
- PLZ Help. I have tried so many ways. I will give Brainiest! 30 points for the correct answer! Help!...
- On a coordinate plane, 3 lines are shown. Line m has points (negative 4, 3) and (0, negative 4). Line n has points (1, 2) and (3, negative 2). Line k has points (negative 3, negati...
- Complete the equation that models the curve of best fit for this data....