The school hiking club has completed 4 out of 5 hikes so far this year. They have hiked 4.6 miles, 3.7 miles, 5.1 miles, and 2.9 miles. If their goal is to hike 20 total miles, how many miles does the last hike need to be?
yol123 · 03.11.2020 22:40
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 10 Сomment
Do you need with the x value for the minimum? its always between the two intercepts for a parabola
i dont know if you cant find a way its best to actually add all of them start from 105 tho
Here are the answers to the ones that i could see.
there last hike i think needs to be 7.2 miles long
What is the sum of these mixed numbers 2 1/8 + 4 3/8...
Gail is making costumes for a school play. each rabbit costume needs one and one half yards of white fur fabric, a yard of blue striped fabric, and a quarter of a yard of pink felt...
Mrs. morton has a special reward system for her class. when all her students behave well, she rewards them by putting 3 marbles into a marble jar. when the jar has 100 or more marb...
The function below show how much jayna and hannah charge for babysitting. which statement best compares the two plants?...
Which number line correctly shows 0.8 + 0.3?...
Which strategy is used by public health to reduce the incidence of food poisoning?
What are the coordinates of the image of p for a dilation with center (0, 0) and scale factor 2...
Type the correct answer in the box. use numerals instead of words. if necessary, use / for the fraction bar. a city water tank holds 20 gallons of water. a technician empties 25% o...
Find the circumference of a pizza with a diameter of 10 inches round to the nearest tenth...
Arectangle has a length of 6cm by 8cm what is the length of a diagonal of the rectangle...
Roderick wants to draw a circle for which the numerical value of the circumference is greater than the value of the area. which lengths could he use for the radius? check all that...
According to the general equation for conditional probability, if p(ab) = 4/5 and p(b)= 5/6, what is p(a|b)? a. 8/9 b. 35/36 c. 24/25 d. 15/16
- The number of clicks for a search text ad is 50 and the number of impressions is 5000. The CTR would be Group of answer choices 1% 2% 5% 10%...
- Quantos anos, mulheres casadas adquiriram o direito para viajar, abrir conta bancária, ter estabelecimento comercial, trabalhar e receber herança, sem precisar de autorização do ma...
- A function that has y-values with more than one corresponding x-value is called a A. many-to-one function. B. one-to-one function. C. nonlinear function. D. linear function....
- Suppose 44% of the children in a school are girls. If a sample of 727 children is selected, what is the probability that the sample proportion of girls will be greater than 41%...
- Determine whether the value is a discrete random variable, continuous random variable, or not a random variable. a. The number of people with blood type A in a random sample of 2...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What sampling distribution will you use? Explain the rationale for your choice of sampling distribution....
- Identify the coefficient, variable, and exponent of the monomial: 4y3...
- Write 36,438 correct to 2 significant figure(show how you did it)...
- If the volume of a given cube is 729 cubic inches, what is the surface area of the
486 sq. inches
230 sq. inches
120 sq. inches
222 sq. inches...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Use 5=0.898 and 8=21.161 to evaluate the logarithm. 1. 40 2. 320 3. Expand 5x^3/y 4. Condense 2 In In 4 + 3 In In 3x - In In 12y...