The graph of a linear function is shown on the grid
below. What is the rate of change of y with respect to x
constant of proportionality = 3 and the equation is c = 3p.
c = kp where c = amount of caffeine in mg., p = oz of pepsi and k is the constant of proportionality.
substituting the values given:
24 = 8k
k = 3.
the same value of k will be obtained if we substitute the other given values.
step 1: simplify both sides of the equation.
5=(812a)+(9+3)(combine like terms)
step 2: flip the equation.
step 3: subtract 12 from both sides.
step 4: divide both sides by 812.
812a /812 = -7/812
so the answer is
- 20 points 1. enter the equation in standard form. y – 7 = -(x + 4) 2. use the information given to enter an equation in standard form. the points (8, 9) and (7, 6) are on the lin...
- By the triangle inequality theorem, if two sides of a triangle have lengths of 3 and 7, what are all the possible lengths of the third side?...
- Draw a bar model that shows how the number of hours in march compares with the number of hours in february of this year...
- There are 195 campers. ratio of 8: 7. how many boys and how many girls?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Whats 43/21 rounded to the nearest hundredth...
- How many miles from one side of the us to the other?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Aday at camp there were 56 girls and 42 boys the campers need to be split into equal groups each has either all girls are all boys what is the greatest number of campers each can h...
- Jason's mom drove at 100km/hr for a 160km trip. how much longer would the trip have taken if she had driven at 90km/hr...
- Find the product of 1 3/5 and 8 (show work tysm)...
- The graph of the function f(x) = –(x + 3)(x – 1) is shown below. what is true about the domain and range of the function?...