the population doubles every day.
10,000*2=20,000 day 4
20,000*2=40,000 day 5
40,000*2=80,000 day 6
dc=6 square root of 3 and ac is 12 square root 3
c and d
square root of 3/2 = 18/c
cross multiply to get 18*2=√3*c
36/√3 * √3/√3 = c
-7 and -3
Can also be written as (-7, 0) and (-3, 0).
- Aschool system is reducing the amount of dumpster loads of trash removed each week. in week 5, there were 60 dumpster loads of waste removed. in week 10, there were 40 dumpster loa...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What is 240,567 divided by 67 is 3590...
- The ages of my two brother are in the ratio two and three, but in eighth years, the ratio of their ages will be three and four. what is the age of the older brother...
- In the figure, , and both lines are intersected by transversal t. complete the statements to prove that ∠2 and ∠8 are supplementary angles. (given) m∠2 = m∠7 () m∠7 + m∠8 = 180° ()...
- Net present value. quark industries has a project with the following projected cash flows: initial cost: $220,000 cash flow year one: $22,000 cash flow year two: $78,000 cash f...
- Of the 122 students who took a mathematics exam, 76 correctly answered the first question, 60 correctly answered the second question, and 38 correctly answered both questions. how...
- On april 1, the men s furnishings department had an opening inventory of $170,000 at retail with a markup of 48.0%. during the month the buyer purchased additional merchandise whic...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- No swimmers fear water. some bathers are swimmers. therefore, some bathers do not fear water. inductive or deductive? what type of argument?...
- On a single roll of a pair of dice, what are the odds against rolling a sum of 3? the odds against rolling a sum of 3 are nothing to nothing....
- If g(x) = were shifted 4 units to the left and 4 units up, what would the new equation be?...