Robert painted 4/8 of each tile with green paint. He painted 52 tiles. What is the total amount of tiles that he painted green? Please show an explanation to solve this problem. Thank you.
paytum314 · 03.02.2021 01:00
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 2 Сomment
the correct option is b
I’m not absolutely sure but i think it’s 7x6x5x4x3x2=5040 because as the first character you can take any of the 7 given then you are left with 5 then 6 then 4 etc.
What is the diagram u didn't post that
The answer is 26
All we do is multiply 4/8 by 52.
52 = 52/1
52/1 * 4/8 = 208/8
208/8 = 26
So the answer is 26.
Hope this helps! :)
I’m stuck on this i don’t understand.
Three times the sum of a number and seven is negative thirty-six. what is the number?...
2. (09.01 lc) a function is shown in the table. x g(x) −3 17 −1 −3 0 −4 2 13 which of the following is a true statement for this function? (5 points) the function is increasing f...
Zahra wants the equation below to have an infinite number of solutions when the missing number is placed in the box.
There are 16 tablespoons in one cup. which table correctly relates the number of cups to the number of tablespoons?
Determine where, if anywhere, the function f(x)=x^3+9x^2−48x+2 is not changing....
There were 32 volunteers to donate blood. unfortunately, nn of the volunteers did not meet the health requirements, so they couldn't donate. the rest of the volunteers donated 470...
2(5x+8)=14+6x complete the statements below with the process used to achieve steps 1-4...
Aline that includes the point (3,4) has a slope of 2. what is the equation in the slope-intercept form?...
The total number of students in the seventh grade is nine more than four times as many students as are in the art class there are 101 students in the seventh grade find the number...
What is the image of (1, -6) for a 180° counterclockwise rotation about the origin? a( -1,-6) b( -1,6) c(6,1) d( -6,-1)...
Arecipe for a casserole calls for 8 cups of rice. shreya has already put in 5 cups. how many more cups does she need to put in...
- Find the equation of the line parallel to y=2x+1 that contains point (14,3)...
- Find the area of a regular hexagon whose apothem is 1.7 cm and side length is 2 cm.. a. 20.4 cm2. b. 3.4 cm2. c. 6.8 cm2. d. 10.2 cm2...
- What is the perimeter of triangle abc? round each step to the nearest tenth. me...
- Fill in the table and then round to the given place 225.286...
- The distribution of employee incomes for a company is skewed. which statement is true in that case? a.) the median income and the mean income are the same. b.) half of the employ...
- If you can answer asap i would really appreciate it youuu....
- What are the factors in the expression 6(x+5)...
- Find the radius of a circle that has this measurement. d=2.25cm...
- How to find the equation of a line with one point?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Last year, your store's total revenue was $400,000. the store's total discounts were $10,000 and returns totaled $5,000. what were your store's net sales?...