the area of the square is same as the area of Rhombus whose diagonals measure 10 centimetre and 20 cm find the perimeter of the square
zach099 · 25.02.2021 15:40
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 5 Сomment
c - they will have the same distribution
this is the only one that could make sense. : )
u take $30 minus $24. the answer/original($30)
Answer is either b or c
perimeter of square = 35.78 cm
cut the rhombus into 4 triangles along the diagonals
each triangle has a base of 5 and a height of 10 cm
area of one triangle = 1/2(4)(10) = 20 cm^2
4 triangles = area of rhombus = 80 cm^2
then the square has an area of 80 cm^2 also
side^2 = 80 cm^2
side of square = 8.94 cm
perimeter = 8.98 x 4 = 35.78 cm
Ineed to know the answer right now! !
The table below represents the displacement of a fish from its reef as a function of time: time (hours) x displacement from reef (feet) y 0 4 1 64 2 124 3 184 4 244 part a: what...
Using the figure below, select the two pairs of alternate interior angles. a: point 1 and point 4 b : point 2 and point 3 c: point 6 and point 6d: point 5 and point 7
Margaret is purchasing a house for $210,000 with a 15 year fixed rate mortgage at 4.75% interest she has made a 5% down payment the house is valued at 205,000 and the local tax rat...
Given right triangle a w/a hypotenuse length of x+4 and a leg of x, and right triangle b, w/ a hypotense length of 3y and a leg length of y+4 for what values of x and y are the tri...
Ofin . (2,4) (2,1) a. y= 2 b. x= 2 c. x= -2 d. y= 2x...
If the probability of an event happening is 65% then the probability this event does not occur?...
Which is the best estimate of the product of 0.9 x 0.88? 0 0.25 0.5 1...
The price of a visit to the dentist is \$50$50. if the dentist fills any cavities, an additional charge of \$100$100 per cavity gets added to the bill. if the dentist finds nn cavi...
Arandom sample of 15 observations is used to estimate the population mean. the sample mean and the standard deviation are calculated as 172 and 63, respectively. assume that the po...
What number can each term of the equation be multiplied by to eliminate fractions before solving ? 6-3/4x+1/3=1/2x+5...
The regular price rounded to the nearest cent
- A piece of cloth was 30 feet long. how long is this cloth in yards? one yard = 3 feet...
- Is the table linear or exponential?...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Sheryl earns money for college by walking dogs and by mowing lawns. She earns $3 for each dog she walks and $25 for each lawn she mows. Which expression can be used to determine th...
- A classroom is about 29 feet wide. how wide is this in inches? one foot = 12 inches...
- A hospital administrator wanted to predict the number of patients her hospital would admit in 1990. The following data were obtained from past records:
Year No. of Admissions 196...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- I need help with this question i have for my statistics class...
- Write the expression as the sine or cosine of an angle. cos cos x - sin sin x [?](x - = Hint: sin(A + B) = sin A cos B = cos A sin B cos(A + B) = cos A cos B F sin A sin B Enter...
- The two triangles are similar. What is the value of x?...
- At the start, a jar contains only quarters and coins of lesser value. The average value of these coins is $0.16. Adding a quarter to the jar raises this average value to $0.17. Wha...
- O,-180(x, y) maps to the same point as O,180(x, y). True False...