If the position function for a particle is
, what is the
instantaneous velocity function for the particle?
paigeleahfarbeoy2ork · 25.02.2021 15:40
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 1 Сomment
option c) graph of line going through 1, 4 and 3, 10
let y equal to margo's coin collection
let x equal to number of years
at the begining x=0, y=1 → point=(x,y)→point=(0,1)
she adds 3 coins per year, then y=1+3x
at x=1, y=1+3(1)=1+3→y=4→point=(x,y)→point=(1,4)
at x=3, y=1+3(3)=1+9→y=10→point=(x,y)→point=(3,10)
the graph of line going through (1, 4) and (3, 10), then the option c is the correct.
the distance between points l and m
a 270° rotation about point p says on e d g e n u it y (had to space it out because it says it's a misspelling so i couldn't submit it
for the points! : )
How many square feet of out door carpet will we need for this hole? 8ft 3ft 12ft 4ft
How do you determine whether a relationship represented as as graph is linear or nonlinear...
Which number line represents the solution set for the inequality -1/2x> 24?
What is not true about kl and mn? what is mn? (show )
The standard deviation for a set of data is 5.5. the mean is 265. what is the margin of error?...
At the county fair, the baxter family bought 6 hot dogs and 4 juice drinks for $12.90. the farley family bought 3 hot dogs and 4 juice drinks for $8.55. find the price of a hot dog...
Which linear inequality is represented by the graph?
Is there a direction u in which the rate of change of f(x, y)equals=x squared minus 3 xy plus 4 y squaredx2−3xy+4y2 at p(1,2) equals 14? give reasons for your answer. choose the c...
1. according to the internal revenue service, the mean tax refund for the year 2007 was $2,708. assume the standard deviation is $650 and that the amounts refunded follow a normal...
47: 4 aisha changed 1.45 + 2.38 to 1.5 + 2.4 in order to estimate the sum. what estimation method did she use?...
Select the correct answer. given: ∆abc with prove: statement reason 1. given 2. ∠cab ≅ ∠edb ∠acb ≅ ∠deb if two parallel lines are cut by a transversal, the corresponding angles a...
What is the inverse of the function fx = 2x-10...
- An accountant is determining the amount of sales tax that his client, a shopkeeper, owes. the client reports that sets of juggling balls were sold at a price of $4 and that with sa...
- The answer choices are a.5feet b.1 2/3 feet c.1 1/3 feet d.5 1/2 feet plz i need this answer asap!...
- Name maddie 10.4 practice b glover 11/19 use a tree diagram to find the sample space and the total number of possible outcomes. vacation destination amusement park, zoo, beach tran...
- I’m stuck on these could you guys !...
- Determine the minimumand maximum point in thefunction x² + 4x+1...
- Ineed the answers for all four questions on that sheet. including shown work...
- The doubling time of a population of flies is 8 hours. by what factor does the population increase in 26 hours? by what factor does the population increase in 1 week?...
- Sort each expense as either a fixed expense or a variable expense. monthly rent fixed expense variable expense car payment movies savings for new guitar snacks video games...
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 160cm. the length is 2cm longer than twice the width. find the length and width of the rectangle....3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What is the answer to the problem 11% of 21...