Paige used 5 cups of flour and 1/4 cup of butter to make 12 muffins. How much flour would Paige need for 18 muffins?
step-by-step explanation: the answer for wha if rt is 10 centimeters long, and wha is st? it’s 6
so firstly, we need to isolate the y variables to be able to solve these inequalities. firstly, add 0.5x on both sides of the first inequality and subtract 1.5x on both sides of the second inequality:
now since the slope is positive for the first inequality, this means that the line going upwards belongs to the first inequality, and the line going downwards belongs to the second inequality.
next, since y ≥ in the first inequality, this means that the shaded region will be above the first inequality's line, thus shading regions a and b.
next, since y ≤ in the second inequality, this means that the shaded region is going to be below this line, thus shading regions a and c.
since both lines shade region a, this means that region a is the solution.
the answer is: the length is 5/6 yards.
give me a or a 5 star rating if this is correct!
To find how many cups of flour to make a muffin:
Thus 2.4 cups of flour paige need to make a muffin
2.4 x 18=43.2 cups is needed to make 18 muffin
If you cop and paste all of that.you should if I’m not wrong get your answer.
It looks like your teacher got it from the interne.
- The Freeman family is barbecuing veggie burgers, corn cobs, and mushroom caps in their local park. If 3 8 of the items barbecued are veggie burgers, and 1 3 of the items barbecued...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Daniela has a container full of marbles. She gives away some of her marbles every day for five days. Each day, she has 1/4 the number of marbles she had a previous day. What fracti...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- I need help to solve please...
- Jessica and her father are comparing ages. At the current time, Jessica's father is 24 years older than her. Three years from now, Jessica's father will be five times her age at th...
- The hour hand of a clock moves -30° every hour. How many degrees does it move in 2 1 /5hours?...
- Malik and Mia both converted to a decimal. Malik says the answer is 0.45 and Mia says the answer is 0.45. Which answer is correct? Explain why that is the correct answer, and the...
- Erika and Bradley want to hike the Big Cypress Trail. They will hike a total of 72 milles FErika and Bradley want to hike 16 miles each day, how many days will they hike exadty 16...
- A middle school took all of its 6th grade students on a field trip to see a play at a theater that has 2760 seats. The students filled 45% of the seats in the theater. How many 6th...
- Lol, please help me this is so hard ;w;....
- Stacy goes to the county fair with her friends . The total cost of ride tickets is given by the equation c=3.5t , where c is the total cost of tickets and t is the number of ticket...