Read the last stanza from "The Charge of the Light Brigade."
When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wonder’d.
Honor the charge they made!
Honor the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred!
In what way does the last stanza’s short length contribute to the poem’s meaning?
journeyhile5 · 24.03.2021 21:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 10 Сomment
it is not that hard all u have to do is plot the graph
the formula for the equation of a circle is (x – h)2+ (y – k)2 = r2, where (h, k) represents the coordinates of the center of the circle, and r represents the radius of the circle. if a circle is tangent to the x-axis at (3,0), this means it touches the x-axis at that point.
Ican’t sorry i would if i could
i got it right
Answer It urges the reader to remember the six hundred
This is so harddd! solve. 1 + 1 = solve 4 + 4 = solve 3 x 3...
Find the exact value of each of the following. in each case, show your work and explain the steps you take to find the value. (a) sin 17π/6 (b) tan 13π/4 (c) sec 11π/3...
Which equation results from adding the equations in this system? x+6y=9 and -x+2y=-15...
Amayoral candidate would like to know her residents’ views on a public open space before the mayoral debates. she asks only the people in her office. her co-workers are an example...
Atransformation was performed on rectangle c as shown in the graph. what type of transformation was performed? does that transformation result in congruent shapes? you people
Find the simplified product: 2sqrt 5x^3(-3sqrt10x^2) a: -30sqrt2x^5 b: -30x^2sqrt2x c: -12x^2sqrt5x d: -6sqrt50x^5...
Find the sixth term of the following geometric sequence.
What is the answer to this problem? ignore the work. what is the correct answer?
Yesi's dog weighed 5 pounds when she got him. he now yesi's dog weighed 5 pounds when she got him. he now weighs 45 pounds. how much did yesi's dog gain, in ounces?...
Place the indicated product in the proper location on the grid. -4x3y2(7xy4)...
El piloto de un avión observa la pista de aterrizaje del aeropuerto de chiclayo con un ángulo de depresión de 30°; avanza 600 metros y el nuevo ángulo con qie se observa la pisga...
Each flyer costs $0.25. our total budget is $555. it will cost $115 for other supplies. about how many flyers do you think we can buy? a.)less than 1,000 flyers b.)between 1,000 a...
- Kisha is using 20 fabric squares to make a quilt in the shape of a rectangle. how many different ways can she make the quilt using all 20 fabric squares. explain your answer...
- Carly is on her senior soccer team. she makes 42% of her foul shots, leading her team to 16 wins in 18 games for the season. if carly took 71 foul shots during the season, how many...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Ne given vectors u and v, find (a) 3u (b) 3u +2v (c) v-2u. ests (a)3u(type your answer in terms of i and j) nten ucce...
- Saved required information note: this is a multi-part . once an answer is submitted, you will be unable to return to this part a club has 28 members. how many ways are there to ch...
- Fi n d space t h e space s l o p e space g i v e n space t o space p o i n t s. space space m space equals space fraction numerator y subscript 2 space end subscript minus space y...
- Given the function f(x) = 2/x + 61 – 4, for what values of x is f(x) = 6? x=-1, x = 11 x= -1, x=-11 x = 14, x = -26 x = 26, x= -14...
- 3yards is equal less or more than 21 feet...
- Luis deposited $300 into his bank account. he now has $4,564. enter and solve an equation to find how much was in his account before the deposit. let a represent the variable....3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- When x is 2, y is 4, p is 0.5, and m is 2. if x varies directly with the product of p and m and inversely with y, which equation models the situation? xpmy=8 xy/pm=8 xpm/y=0.5 x/p...
- 33. the yummy chocolate company sold 2 3/4 pounds of milk chocolate onsaturday and 2 7/8 pounds of milk chocolate on sunday. how much milkchocolate did they sell on the two days?...