What is the total cost of a pair of sunglasses to the wholesaler's customers including tax round to the neatest penny
briannabridgewater01 · 21.09.2019 22:00
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 3 Сomment
i believe that the slope of the line is -5
200-7 = 193
idk whyy this is happening, i cant even read my notification bc i keep getting errors
i really dont know
Which fraction below is equivalent to 10/12?...
What statement is true? 2x^2-9x+2=-1...
Need now max recorded the heights of 500 male humans. he found that the heights were normally distributed around a mean of 177 centimeters. which statements about max’s data mu...
Reduce fractions expressing probability to lowest terms. in 3,000 repetitions of an experiment, a random event occurred in 500 cases. the expected probability of this event is?...
Rose bought a new hat when she was on vacation. the following formula describes the percent sales tax rose paid b=t-c/c...
Select the point that is a solution to the system of inequalities. y< =-x+3 y=x^(2)-3x...
Candice uses the function f(t)=t+100−−−−−−√ to model the number of students in her after-school program. the variable t represents days and f(t) represents the number of students....
Cherie works in retail and her weekly salary includes commission for the amount she sells. the equation s=400+0.15c models the relation between her weekly salary, s, in dollars and...
The area of each triangle is 7 square units. the surface area of the triangular prism is...
Ashley recently opened a store that sells only natural ingredients. she wants to advertise her products by distributing bags of samples in her neighborhood. it takes one person 22...
Anut store normally sells cashews for? $4.00 per pound and peanuts for? $1.50 per pound. but at the end of the month the peanuts had not sold? well, so, in order to sell 40 poun...
In which month was the peak, the largest deposit, made? january june july august...
- A wire 45 meters long is cut into two pieces, One piece is 5 meters longer than the other. What is the length of the two pieces? Create an equation and solve ....3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Walmart sells 10 pens for $8.99 Walgreens sells 25pens for 19.75 which store has the better buy...
- Waiting times (in minutes) of customers at a bank where all customers enter a single waiting line and a bank where customers wait in in three different teller windows are listed b...
- A popular state lottery is played with prizes that are set: First prize is $70,000, second prize is $700, and third prize is $7. To win first prize, you must select all five of the...
- A car manufacturer is looking to compare the sales of their sedan model last year to the sales of the same model 15 years ago at various dealerships. The manufacturer is weighing t...
- A hiker stopped for lunch at an altitude of 2,000 feet. After lunch she climbed to the summit at 3,250 feet. From there, she decided to her car at 550 feet. What was the total vert...
- Help with number 4 & 5 please...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Don't skip i need help as soon as possible and please hurry i will give 20 points + Brainliest...
- A veterinarian treated 7 dogs this morning. The list below gives the weights (in pounds) of each dog. , 66, 8, 12, 74, 36, 667 Find the range of the data set...
- The GCF must be the same or smaller than your smallest number. O True O False...