5. You are comparing prices at two local storage vendors. Rent-A-Space charges a monthly fee of 22 cents per cubic foot plus
5.5% sales tax. Store-Ur-Stuff charges a monthly fee of 25 cents per cubic foot plus 5.5% sales tax. If you pay the Store-Ur-
Stuff bill prior to the first of the month, you will get a 4% discount, but you will still have to pay sales tax on the pre-
discount cost. Assuming you pay the bill prior to the first of the month, which of the following pairs of expressions
represents the cost each company charges based on the number of cubic feet, f, needed?
Rent-A-Space: 0,22f +0.055(0.221
Store-Ur-Stuff: 0.25f +0.055(0.25) -0.04(0.251)
B. Rent-A-Space: 0.227 +0.055(0.227
Store-Ur-Stuff: 0,25f +0,055(0.251)
Rent-A-Space: 0.22f+0.055(0.221 -0.040.251)
Store-Ur-Stuff: 0.25f +0.055(0.251
Rent-A-Space: 0.227 -0.055(0.22
Store-Ur-Stuff: 0.256 -0.055€0.251) - 0,040.25
E. Rent-A-Space: 0.227
Store-Ur-Stuff: 0.25% - 0.040.25
yeehaw777 · 14.10.2021 04:10
Skew lines(segments) are lines(segments) in 3 dimensions that do not intersect the given segment and are not parallel to it. ae, bf, eg, and fh are your skew segments. i hope that : )
A. but. i don’t nohxbzbz
What’s your question.
Need on this one asap im almost done with this subject
The graph of f(x) = |x| is transformed to g(x) = |x + 11| - 7. on which interval is the function decreasing?...
Ineed to know the ordered pairs for this equation i need the answer quick because it’s a timed test...
Solve the equation. then check your solution 8=1.88+a...
Prove the demorgan's law: (a u b)' = a' ? b show steps...
"curse these trig-loving pirates! " devora mutters as she looks at the map. then, after thinking for a moment, she walks back to the entrance of the secret cave, measuring 48 meter...
Which function is represented by the graph? a. f(x)=|x-1|+3 b. f(x)=|x+1|-3 c. f(x)=|x-1|-3 d. f(x)=|x+1|+3
Anumber is equal to twice a smaller number plus 3. the same number is equal to twuce the sum of the smaller number and 1. how many solutions are possible for this situation...
To rationalize the denominator of 2 square roots of 10 divided by 3 square roots of 11, you should multiply the expression by which fraction?...
Construct and interpret a scatter plot of the data collected by a travel agency. if a relationship exists, make a conjecture about the number of visitors in month 12...
Which expression is equal to 5p? p + p + p + p + p 4p + 1 p + 5 p^3 + p^2...
Teresa is maintaining a camp fire. she can keep the fire burning for 4 hours with 6 logs. she wants to know how many logs (y) she needs to keep the fire burning for 18 hours. she a...
- What is the point-slope form of a line that has a slope of 3 and passes through point (1, 4)? y minus 4 = 3 (x minus 1) 1 minus y = 3 (x minus 4) y 1 minus 4 = 3 (1 minus x 1) 1 mi...
- Teral Area of a Cone If the slant height of a right cone is 5 inches, and the radius of its base is 3 inches, what is the lateral area of the cone? he square inches as...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Need answer has soon has possible...
- Find the present value of a $50,000 annual income stream if it is invested immediately as it is received into an account paying 12% interest compounded continuously for 20 years. R...
- What is measure AGF ?...
- When the production manager finds the average life of her battery-lifetime data, is it can example of what phase of inferential statistics...
- Elena’s back yard is in the shape of a rectangle She created a triangular shaped flower bed shown as the shaded region to paint flowers in The area of the triangular flower bed is...
- What does 9(3-2x)=2(10-8x) equal to...
- Find the common ratio of the geometric sequence –1,-8, -64, ......1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Explain why it is important to know the domain of a square root function....