too many. (jk)
31 v bucks
since you bought 25 on friday and 6 on tuesday, you can just add them up.
check your work.
i hope this !
i'm pretty sure it would take 20 hours because it's half the men so you multiply the number of hours it takes by 2
just take the area of the square and then the area of the circle then subtract the circle area from the squares area
the probability is 0
- Wing foot is a shoe franchise commonly found in shopping centers across the united states. wing foot knows that its stores will not show a profit unless they gross over $940,000 pe...
- Noelle bought some boxes of water bottles for a picnic. each box contained 24 bottles of water. if cis the number of boxes, write an expression to show how many bottles of water no...
- Define statistics. choose the correct answer below. a. statistics encompasses all scientific disciplines in which percentages areâ€‹ used, data areâ€‹ analyzed, and probabilities a...
- Abox of ground nutmeg weighs ounces. if there are 20 teaspoons of nutmeg in the box, how much does one teaspoon of nutmeg weigh? a. of an ounce b. of an ounce c. of an ounce d. ou...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Marsha works at a garment factory as a seamstress. she can sew her portion of 7 garments in one hour. if she always works 8-hour days, how many garments can marsha sew her portion...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Jada and lane share a 20-ounce bucket of clay. by the end of the week, jada has used 3 10 of the bucket, and lane has used 3 5 of the bucket of clay. how many ounces are left in th...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Mr. koury uses 9 carrots each time he makes a carrot cake. he has orders for 3 cakes. complete the equation below to show how many carrots mr. koury will use to complete these orde...
- Britney needs a total of 12 3/4 yards of yarn for an art project she needs 1 3/8 yards of blue yarn and 5 1/2yards of green yarn the rest of yarn she needs is red how much red does...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- There are five red marbles 15 blue marbles and 5 green marbles in a bag if you reach in and randomly draw two marbles without replacing the first, what is the probability that both...
- An equation is shown below: 6x + 2x + 13 = 3x ? 12 part a: write the steps you will use to solve the equation. (4 points) part b: what value of x makes the equation true? (1 p...