Ithink is a. true, but not sure
is this part of a question or something
the infinity sign
the pitch of the roof is 24ft²
Given: b=4, h=12
4/12 I haven’t done this in a while so I’m not so sure
Which of the following points is collinear with (-2,1) and (0,3)...
Simone claims the initial value and y-intercept are the same thing on a graph. is she correct? if you know that a line has a slope of and a y-intercept of 7, what is the equation...
Abdul is making a map of his neighborhood he knows the following information: his home, the middle school, and high school are all on the same street. his home, the elementry scho...
Line x+y=5 intersect a rectangle with vertices at at (0,,,0),and (8,3) dividing it into two region as shown what is the ratio of the area of the smaller region to the area of the l...
Vinny is interviewing for a job. he wants his take home pay to be at least $42,000.what is the least salary he can earn if he pays 25% income tax?...
Which equation could represent the relationship shown in the scatter plot? y=−3x−2 y=−3/4x+10 y=−2/3x+1 y=9x−12 scatter plot with x axis labeled variable x and y axis labeled...
Choose the appropriate counting technique and answer the question. your history exam requires you to do 10 of the 15 questions presented. how many different sets of problems could...
Afitness center has 2 membership plans one has a low dollar sign up fee of 15 dollars and costs 38 dollars per month to join. a second plan has a higher sign up fee of 78 dollars b...
K-7/4=11 explanation: k-7 is the numerator and 4 is the denominator then right by it it just says = 11 ( i wish i knew how to do this but ummm i cant sis)...
Jocelyn estimates that a piece of wood measures 5.5 cm. if it actually measures 5.62 cm, what is the percent error of jocelyn’s estimate? a. 2.13% b. 2.18% c. 12% d. 46.83%...
Circle a is intersected by lm and mo 60° 155 what is the measure of lmo enter your answer as a decimal in the box. mlmo =
Julia deposited $8.75 in the checking accounts draw horizontal number line to show the deposit...
- Danny has a basement in his house. The elevation of the basement floor is -18.9 feet. A storage cabinet is placed on the basement floor. The top of the storage cabinet has an eleva...
- 1. The following problem has a solution with both a maximum and a minimum value. Use Lagrange multipliers to find the maximum and minimum values of the function subject to the give...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- On a standardized test with a normal distribution the mean score was 67.2. The standard deviation was 4.6. What percent of the data fell between 62.6 and 71.8? Question 2 options:...
- Joseph's lunch at a restaurant costs $13.00, without tax. He leaves the waiter a tip of 17% of the cost of the lunch, without tax. What is the total cost of the lunch, including th...
- I need help fast! Which ratio is equivalent to the unit rate 30 miles/ 1 gallon ? Explain how the unit rate is transformed into the equivalent ratio. A) 3 gallons/10 miles ; by di...
- Which of the following descriptions best describes why babies make noises when they are born, and begin to talk as they get older? A. Making noises is inherited, and talking is inh...
- Solve the compound inequality. 4<4x+4<20. Graph the solution on the number line. Please answer...
- Jonas compares two wireless data plans. Which equation gives the correct value of n, the number of GB, for which Plans A and B cost the same? (GB means “gigabytes of data.”)...
- Adam has a monthly income of $20 that can be spent on books (B) and pencils (P). The price of a book is $5 and the price of a pencil is $0.50. Which of the following bundles of boo...
- 24lb of flour are divided into 1/3lb portions. The number of 1/3lb portions is...