unless you made a typo, the answers are both a and c.
1.5/3 is .5 whereas 3/9 is .3333333 not proportional
22/33 is .66666 and 4/6 is also .66666 proportional
2/4 is .5 whereas 142/213 is .66666 not proportional
14/7 is 2 and 7/3.5 is also 2 proportional
you could've also checked it by doing this simple division:
if the larger fraction divides with the smaller fraction to equal 1, it is proportional. so let me show you what i mean:
when i divide 22/33 by 4/6 i get 1, so we know it is proportional, and it is the same with 14/7 and 7/3.5. now if i divide 3/9 by 1.5/3 i get .66666 so therefore we know it is not proportional.
there are many ways to do this so i wanted to show you some possible ways.
0.85 or 85%
1) divide 23 by 27
2) round the decimal to the nearest 10
3) so your answer would be 0.85 or 85%
In March Ms. Turner drove 90 miles. If she drove 3 times as many miles in March as she did in January, then all we need to do at this point is multiply 3 to 90.
90 × 3 = 270
So Ms. Turner drove 270 miles in January.
Ms. Turner then drove 4 times as many miles in February as she did in January, so we will do the same here.
270 × 4 = 1080
Therefore, Ms. Turner drove 1,080 miles in February.
- A wooden plaque is in the shape of an ellipse with height 26 centimeters and width 16 centimeters. Find an equation for the ellipse and use it to find the horizontal width, in cent...
- I WILL MARK CROWN just need help ASAP...
- What Is The Surface Area Of The Rectangular Prism Below 9, 12, 15...
- A wheel which is initially at rest starts to turn with a constant angular acceleration. After 4 seconds it has made 4 complete revolutions. 1)How many revolutions has it made after...
- Simplify the following expression: 4 + b ( 12 - 3 ) - 2b...
- A freshly brewed cup of coffee has temperature 95°C in a 20°C room. When its temperature is 62°C, it is cooling at a rate of 1°C per minute. When does this occur? (Round your answe...
- Describes the relationship of the transformed figure to the original figure....3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- 3. Shane has two SIMILAR regular pyramids with Pentagon-shaped bases. The smaller has a scale factor of 2:3 when compared to the larger. Only the smaller pyramid is shown. He calcu...
- The average weight of a horse is 85 pounds at birth. They grow to a maximum of 1300 pounds. Write and solve an inequality to find how many pounds the horse may gain from birth to a...
- Which function is a shrink of the exponential growth function shown on the graph?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics