Mary works for a company that pays time and a half for hours over 40 in a week and double time for holidays this week she worked 8 hours on Monday which is a holiday 10 hours on Tuesday 10 hours Wednesday 9 hours on Thursday and 8 hours on Friday if Mary earns $8 per hour what is the total of Mary's earnings for the week
493 would be the correct answer
the terms of a geometric sequence can be found by beginning with the first term and multiplying by the common ratio repeatedly. a recursive formula for a geometric sequence with common ratio r is given by an=ran−1 a n = r a n − 1 for n≥2 n ≥ 2 .
no, her answer is not correct. we square the lengths of all sides and then determine whether the pythagorean theorem holds here:
9² + 15² = 306. this is not equal to the square of the longest side ( that square being 395. answer c is correct.
answer: 1 + 1 = 11
- Help me with this math...
- Find the slope of a line parallel to the line through thepoints ) (10, 7) and (-4, 7) ...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Which of the following functions is graphed below?...
- Graph a triangle ABC and perform a translation of (x + 4, y − 3) to create triangle A′B′C′.
Describe the transformation using words. Make sure you refer to the characteristics and...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Help!!8.) As a reminder, here is the general formula for a linear absolute value equations in (h, k) form: y = a • l x - h l + k Let a = -2, h = 4 and k = 6. Find the y-intercept...
- -45/9 Can someone help?...
- Is -12.76 between ￼￼￼-12 and -11 or between -11 and -10?...
- Is Mikasa less than or equal to Levi
This is math I promise...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Morton made 30 out of 50 free throws last season. What percent of his free throws did Morton make? Morton made % of his free throws....
- Bill's Auto Wash earns revenues of $6 per customer. After serving 7 customers, how much
revenue will Bill's Auto Wash have?...1 answer(s) · Mathematics