ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 3 Сomment
The answer would be $68.04
Atranslation 6 units to the right and 4 down
the answer is d
people went from manufacturing one object at a time by hand to manufacturing many objects in factories
Ana drinks chocolate milk out of glasses that each holdof a liter. she has of a liter of chocolate milk in her refrigerator. 10 how many glasses of chocolate milk can she pour?...
Peter applied to an accounting firm and a consulting firm. he knows that 30% of similarly qualified applicants receive job offers from the accounting firm, while only 20% of simila...
Aclassroom is made up of 11 boys and 14 girls. the teacher has four main classroom responsibilities that she wants to hand out to four different students (one for each of the four...
Solve for x and select the correct answer
The actual length of side y is 22 cm. use the scale drawing to find the actual length of side x. a) 15.2 cm b) 17.1 cm c) 18.0 cm d) 28.3 cm...
:)i need to know on which ones are corresponding, alternate interior, alternate exterior, or none of these.
Maria has $11 to buy fish for her aquarium. each goldfish costs $2. how many goldfish can she buy? do not include units in your answer...
Write the ratio as a fraction in lowest terms 1 1/3 to 1 2/3...
Which equation can be used to find the area of the blue triangle on the left side of the trapezoid?
At a grocery store the manager randomly selects 20 cartons of eggs, he finds 3 cartons with at least 1 broken egg. if the refrigerator holds 500 cartons, how many would you expect...
Ali is renting tables for the cookout and wants to seat an equal number of people to each table. she needs to decide how many tables to get. how could she arrange the seating so th...
Leonhard wants to place a triangular-based cabinet in the corner of his rectangle-shaped living room. the triangular base has a length of 2x + 3 feet and a height of 3x + 6 feet. w...
- Which of the following systems of inequalities would produce the regio indicated on the graph below? -5 -4 +3 E PREVIOUS...
- Nina's school is 3 miles north of her house and the library is 5 miles west. If Nina walks directly from her school to the library, what is the distance between the two places?...
- A middle school football player, Bo, is just learning how to kick field goals. Currently, he only makes 1/3 of his kicks. A die is being used to simulate the result of Bo's kicks w...
- Column A Column 1 Proton and neutron Be Subscript 3 Two or more atoms a neutral particle, that forms as a result of electron sharing na chemical equation this never changes and...
- The function g is defined by g (x) = 3x² +6. Find g (4a)....
- Mrs. Merson is selling her car. Her research shows that the car has a current value of $5,500. Which is 55% of the amount Mrs. Merson paid for the car. A buyer wants to know the pr...
- Write the number that comes next in the sequence. 1,057; 1,007; 957...
- Help what is the constant of proportionally...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- (WILL GIVE BRAINLIEST)
What is the equation to this graph?...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Find the value of x...