Imagine Quadrilateral WXYZ is dilated with scale factor of 5, producing its image, Quadrilateral W'X'Y'Z'. Find the length of Segment X'Y' in units.
soapai · 25.01.2022 17:10
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
17 or maybe it’s about 2
i can you with this answer
i wish i could you, i have no idea how to answer this
one that is bigger than 3 1/2
Hundred and tens tables to make 430 in five different ways...
Cuántos triángulos forman un diamante...
Given that δabc is similar to δdef, which is a possible trigonometric ratio for ∠d? a) tan d = 24 30 b) tan d = 30 24 c) tan d = 18 24 d) tan d = 24 18...
Need to finish my juan wants to build a greenhouse in his back yard. he needs to maximize the ratio of floor area to structure volume in order to provide the most room for plants...
68 complete the following proof. given: qk=16, pk=26, mk=65, kl=40prove: ∆qpk~∆lmk
If angle eac is congruent to angle eca, name the congruent segments. a. ae, ec b. ec, ca c. ae, ac d. ae, ec, ac
Yo! a girl out! prettty : ) i will give brainliest < 3 catherine saved some money and plans to add the same amount each week to her savings account. the table represents the...
Find the interest rate needed for an investment of $10,000 to grow to an amount of $11,000 in 4 years if interest is compounded quarterly. (round your answer to the nearest hundred...
Round 419,825,312 to the nearest million...
Which type of apple cost more per pound...
Which values in this data set are outliers? 119, 65, 68, 78, 74, 85, 120, 86, 78, 65, 35 select outlier or not outlier for each value....
What is the solution to this equation? x² + 101 = 1a. 10i, -10ib. 10,-10c. -10d. 10i...
- Easy question: in pe class, carl runs a distance of 1.17 miles in 9 minutes. at that rate, how far does carl run in one minute?...
- Juana age x is 4 times his age 15 years ago which equation represents the statement...
- Leila says that 70% of a number will always be greater than 50% of any other number....
- What is a fraction equivalent to 1/10?...
- Use the slope formula to find the slope between the given two points (5 3)and (5 -9)...
- •will give • marcus borrowed $4,000 to buy a car. if his monthly payments are $184.17 for 2 years, what is the simple interest rate of the loan? show work....
- I=$30 p=$250 t=3 years what is the annual interest rate?...
- Carmen works at a pet store. to feed 8 cats, she empties four 6-ounce cans of cat food into a large bowl. carmen divides the food equally among the cats. how many ounces of food wi...
- Interpret or describe what the following statement means: p(-8) = 12....
- Jose is having a bake sale. he sells twice as many cupcakes as he does cookies. overall, he sells 60 baked goods. how many of each baked goods did he sell?...