Weekly wages at a certain factory are
normally distributed with a mean of
$400 and a standard deviation of $50.
Find the probabillity that a worker
selected at random makes between
$300 and $350.
kassidy49 · 08.05.2022 14:00
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 2 Сomment
answer: i think you should do the math and pay attention in class : )
that is truly what think but if i get the answer i will
Neither is the answer
What are the possible rational zeros of [tex]f(x) = x^4+2x^3-3x^2-4x+18[/tex]...
Mr. and mrs. wallace have decided to buy a car for $21,600. they finance $15,000 of it with a 5-year auto loan at 2.9% arp. what will be their monthly payment be? a. $268.20 b. $2...
Write the function for the graph. (1.8) (0,4)...
Yvaries directly as x. y =90 when x=6. find y when x=13...
Out of five men and five women, we form a committee consisting of four different people. assuming that each committee of size four is equally likely, find the probabilities of the...
On a certain portion of an experiment, a statistical test result yielded a p-value of 0.21. what can you conclude? 2(0.21) = 0.42 < 0.5; the test is not statistically signifi...
Yis the midpoint of xz. for each pair of points given, find the coordinates of the third point. 3. x( 5, 5), z(-1,5) 4. z( 2, 8), y(-2, 2) 7 points each xc find the indicated value...
Pr and pt a) pr = ps + pt b)pr = ps · pt c)(pr)2 = ps · pt...
In the expansion of (2m-3n)^9 one of the terms contains m^3. determine the exponent of n in this term...
What is the simplified form of the square root of 72x^16/50x36? assume x ≠ 0....
Suppose that circtes a and b have a central angle measuring 100. additionally, the measure of the sector for circle a is 10 m2 and for circle b is 40 m2 if the radius of circle a i...
The distance between two points in a map is 6.5cm the scale of the map is 1: 1000. what's the actual distance between the two points in km...
- Two buses leave towns 268 miles apart at the same time and travel toward each other. One bus travels 10 miles per hour slower than the other. If they meet in 2 hours, what is the r...
- The maximum temperatures, in degrees Fahrenheit, for Findlay, Ohio, and Raleigh, North Carolina, for five days are shown in the table. Maximum Temperatures in Findlay and Raleigh D...
- Kimane and a friend picked apples. Kimane picked 4 2/3 lbs and his friend picked 5 5/6 lbs. About how many more pounds of apples do they need to pick to have about 20 pounds of app...
- Which of the graphs below correctly use Kurshal's Algorithm to determine a minimum spanning tree? A B C None of the Above...
- Car A is traveling west at 30 mi/h and car B is traveling north at 50 mi/h. Both are headed for the intersection of the two roads. At what rate are the cars approaching each other...
- Question 1: Which expression correctly shows 2x^5−54x^2 factored over the integers using the difference of cubes method? a. (x−3)(x^2+3x+9) b. x^2(2x−54)(4x^2+54x+2916) c. 2x^2(x−3...
- Math question about arcs....
- I NEED THIS ASAPGraph The Function f(x)= 3^Squaredx-2Graph The Function F(x)= |x+1|+2Show your work...
- On an attitude scale, the consecutively ordered scale points 1 through 7 represent different degrees of attitude strength, but the distance between any two adjacent scale points re...
- For your job, you often fly between Seattle and Miami. The distance between cities is 3,724 miles. You earn a free flight after you accumulate 43,000 miles of travel. How many roun...