How do I solve this problem? The cross section of a cast-iron pipe if the inside diameter is 12 inches and the thickness of the metal is 1/2 inch?
greennakareya · 08.05.2022 16:40
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 6 Сomment
And i only fu with thick h0s white h0, let's go, that's my type though white h0, let's go, white h0s and i only fu with- let's go swag
Dagriculture is the answer -explanation-
The discount is 8.70 . you dont tell us the percent of tax added so there is no way to find out, unless i'm not seeing anything. without tax its 37.70
The area of a rectangle is 54x^9y^8 square yards. if the length of the rectangle is 6x^3y^4 yards, which expression represents the width of the rectangle in yards...
The liabilities of cullumber are $99,000. owner’s capital is $143,000; drawings are $96,000; revenues, $467,000; and expenses, $301,000. what is the amount of cullumber company’...
Atorch and a battery cost 2.50 altogether. the torch costs 1.50 more than the battery. what fraction of the total price is the torch? give your answer in its simplest form....
Ab and bc are tangent to circle d. find x is ab = 3x + 8 and bc = 26. find x
Graph the function =gx+2x3 and give its domain and range using interval notation....
Awoman won a 4000-m race with a time of 12.089 min. what was her rate?...
Acontainer full of water weighs 15.5 lbs. when ¼ of the water is poured out, the container now weighs 12 ½ lbs. how much does the container weigh when empty?...
Determine whether the data described are qualitative or quantitative and give their level of measurement if the data are quantitative, state whether they are continuous or discrete...
Me because i don't understand how to do it.: )...
Enter your answer and show all the steps that you use to solve this problem in the space provided. write a list of steps that are needed to find the measure of ? b ....
Which equation has a constant of proportionality equal to 9...
If after 5 years, 25 of the 1,000 people registered with bracken have gone through surgery, where does bracken stand in terms of gains or losses? a. $41,100 b. $39,700 c. −$36,...
- Simplify 3^-6x(3^4 divided by 3^0)^2...
- Using the Empirical Rule Quick Check I It is estimated that about 99.7% of observations are expected to fall between 3 standard deviations below and above the mean. What percent...
- How many liters of a 15% sugar solution must be mixed with 5 liters of a 20% sugar solution to make a 16% sugar solution?...
- What is the radius of a circle whose equation is (x – 7)2 + (y – 10)2 = 4? 2 units 4 units 8 units 16 units...
- For a new neighborhood, 100 acres of land will be split into 10 lots. How many acres of land will each lot have?...
- Find the cost in cents of 1.72 kg of potatoes at 70¢ per kg...
- How do you graph x less than -3 1/2...
- A player scores 40 and -20 in a game bringing their total score to 20. The player scored two more times, but their total score does not change. If the last two scores were not zero...
- Determine the finance charge per $100 borrowed for a 4-year loan with monthly payments of $369.25 and a starting principal of $14,000. Round your answer to the nearest cent, if n...
- Among 320 randomly selected airline travelers, the mean number of hours spent travelling per year is 24 hours and the standard deviation is 2. 9. What is the margin of error, assum...