Mariah has some toy horses. 18 of her toy horses are brown. The other toy horses are not brown. She has 39 toy horses in all. How many toy horses are not brown?
mandilynn22 · 08.05.2022 18:10
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 8 Сomment
i have done this all on a piece of paper but idk how to put it on here cuz it needs to be drawn
21 of them aren't brown
How 2 solve:
Select all the correct statements. the amount in dollars an electrician charges in terms of the number of hours worked is represented by the function y = 22x + 42. from the functio...
Drag the tiles to the table. the tiles can be used more than once. nd g(x) = 2x + 5 model a similar situation. find the values of f(x) and g(x) let's say that the functions f(x for...
Me with this one question, and i'll upvote the brainliest answer...
Suppose y varies directly with x. write a direct variation equation that relates x and y. then find the value of y when x=12 y=7 when x=3...
Due to bad planning, two of the local schools have their annual plays on the same weekend. while 457 people attend one, and 372 attend the other, only 104 people were able to atten...
Aaron invested a total of $4,100, some in an account earning 8% simple interest, and the rest in an account earning 5% simple interest. how much did he invest in each account if af...
What 8/12+8/11 in another way than and improper fraction...
What is 2,489,287 divided by 7,482 to the nearest power....
What is the score range for the smallest percent of students...
The independent variable of a data set is x, while the dependent variable is y. which of these is a response variable?...
Judy works at a candy factory that makes sugar rush candy bars. she is in charge of quality control and has to make sure each candy bar has the correct mass. each candy bar is requ...
Acertain golfer makes 80% of putts when less than 10 feet from the hole. what is the probability that she will make the next 3 out of 3 of these putts? a. 0.16 b. 0.25 c. 0.48 d....
- Find f(18) if f(2)=5 and f(6)=20 and the function f(x) is a power function...
- Which statement is true about the net and the solid it can form?
The length of side a will be 5 m.
The length of side b will be 2 m.
The length of side c will be 7 m.
The length o...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- PLEASE HELP I NEED HELP ON THIS...
- PLEASE HELP ASAP WILL GIVE BRAINLEAST Is Figure A’B’C’D’ a reflection of Figure ABCD? Explain. A. Yes; it is a reflection over the x-axis. B. Yes; it is a reflection over the y-ax...
- If I had a box with dimensions of 24 x 17 x 10 and used the ratio 19.076, how many tennis balls could I estimate would go in that box?...
- There are 1,043 souvenir paperweights that need to be packed in boxes. Each box will hold 11 paperweights. How many boxes will be needed?...
- Chuck and holly are saving money to buy a car. Chuck has $500.00 already and is going to save $100.00 a month. Holly has $1000.00 and plans on saving 50 a month and it takes 10 mon...
- 2) A tea vendor gives samples of tea in cone shaped cups. The cups have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 7 inches. If there are about 0.75 fluid ounces in one cubic inch, how...
- The function f(x) has slope 3 and y-intercept -2. The function g(x) is graphed below. How does the rate of change of f(x) compare to the rate of change of g(x)?...
- Andre says that 3 divided by 2/3 equals 4 and 1/3 because there are four groups of 2/3 and 1/3 left. Do you agree with Andre? Explain your reasoning....1 answer(s) · Mathematics