if you want to solve percent error follow these steps.
1. subtract the accepted value from the experimental value.
2. take the absolute value of step 1.
3. divide that answer by the accepted value.
4. multiply that answer by 100 and add the % symbol to express the answer as a percentage.
if you want to solve percent of change just do this.
1. work out the difference (increase) between the two numbers you are comparing.
2. divide the increase by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. if your answer is a negative number then this is a percentage decrease.
hope this : )
Y = 36 or F = -x+20
^ ^ ^ Not sure about what ur asking, so I put in 2 versions that I know of.
Write out the equation:
f(2) = 3x - 5x + 40
If X is 2, then write the equation out as:
Y = 3(2) - 5(2) + 40
Y = 6 - 10 + 40
Y = 36
Let's solve for f.
Divide both sides by 2.
2f/2 = −2x+40/2
f(2) = 36
To find f(x), plug in 2 for x in the original equation.
Solve:f(x) = 3x - 5x + 40f(2) = 3(2) - 5(2) + 40f(2) = 6 - 10 + 40f(2) = -4 + 40f(2) = 36
The final solution is 36.
- Help immediately plz. An empty lot is being converted into a park with a playground area. The shape of the playground area is shown. This area will be covered with recycled rubber...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- 3-5 converts each unit....
- Ur answer will be marked as brainliest for sure Plz answer it fast!! U'll get pts too ( 3 - 2 ) ( 4 + 3 )...
- The matrix shows the production costs for different types of furniture covered in 3 different materials. The selling price of the furniture is found by multiplying the production c...
- Last season, the Bombers hit 360 home runs. Reporters who cover the team believe that this year the team will hit 15% more home runs than last year. How many home runs are the repo...
- Whats is 2 plus 2 divided by 2...
- Use the Divergence Theorem to evaluate S F · dS, where F(x, y, z) = z2xi + y3 3 + sin z j + (x2z + y2)k and S is the top half of the sphere x2 + y2 + z2 = 9. (Hint: Note that S is...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What are interest rates? Please explain....
- Amy is considering visiting her new friend at one of his beach houses in Florida. She really loves the warm weather, so she would like to choose to go somewhere with a high median...
- In Sareena's neighborhood, the numbered streets run North and South, parallel to each other. Sareena lives on 12th Street. She walks from her home to the school, which is on 14th S...