A tree grew from 4 ft. to 12 ft. in
3 years. What is the percent of
$18 was the price of the t-shirt
to answer this you would add the amout of pages left to read with the amount of pages she has already read.
if she read 16 pages then there would be 200 pages in total.
maybe - definition of supplementary angles. im not sure. sorry
and 3 is equal to 300%
Percent increase is a percent change that describes an increase in quantity
To determine percent increase we first find the amount of change
It is given:A tree grew from 4ft to 12ft in 3 years .
Amount of change =12-4=8 ft.
We use proportion to find percent increase.
Cross multiplying we have:
4 ( percent Increase )= 800
Dividing by 4 we have Percent change = 200
Percent Increase = 200%.
- PLEASE HELP! im on a quiz and i cant figure this out!...
- Evaluate 9 - 8 over S when s is 4...
- What inequality is graphed below? x > 7 x ≤ 7 x < 7 x ≥ 7...
- Find the area of the shape below.units^2 Numbers given 3,3,7The shape is a square and a triangle...
- Assume a new measure of Intelligence Quotient (or IQ) has been developed. The mean IQ for the population is 100 and the standard deviation is 15. The standard deviation indicates t...
- What is the answer to the quadratic formula 5p-p-15=9p...
- There is also none of the above or all of the above, someone please help...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Martin bought a painting for $5,000. It is expected to appreciate at a continuous rate of 4%. How much will the painting be worth in 6 years?...
- Which exponential function has an x-intercept?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- The length of a rectangle is 3cm longer than its width. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 54cm , find its length and width....