The volleyball coach at a large high school wants to estimate the number of times players spike the ball during anygiven game. She randomly selects 30 games and records the number of spikes. The coach constructs a 95%
confidence interval for the true mean number of spikes players make in a game. Which of the following would
decrease the margin of error?
O using a sample of size 15
O using a sample of size 25
O constructing a 90% confidence interval
O constructing a 99% confidence interval
show us the picture
show the !
constructing a 90% confidence interval
at a 95% confidence interval By use of the table we have a critical value of 1.96, and so the margin of error is 1.96/(2 √ 900 = 0.03267, or about 3.3%.
A 90% confidence interval has a z-score (a critical value) of 1.645. In conclusion, the margin of error is 2.52%.
- HELP I NEED ANSWERS FAST PLEASE...
- Help me with this question please and use reasoning :) thanks...
- 10. In the drawing below, the dashed line segment represents the distance across a pond. What is the actual
distance across the pond?
A. 27 in
B. 47 yds.
C. 10 in
1 Inch : 2...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- During a game, a spinner landed on several different colors. yellow 4 red 5 orange 4 green 6 blue 1 If you spin the spinner once, what is the experimental probability that it will...
- In triangle ABC, the measure of angle B is 34° more than three times the measure of angle A. The measure of angle C is 56° more than the measure of angle A. Find the measure of eac...
- Joe owns Joe's Burger Shack. He can calculate the cost of producing regular burgers using the equation . He finds the cost for deluxe burgers using . In both equations, n represen...
- there are 3 groups of people ordering pizza. If each person gets 8 slices and each pizza has 6 slices ,how many pizza should they order?...
- The line plot shows what fraction of a mile 13 students ran during their fitness test. What is the sum of the shortest distance a student ran and the longest distance a student ran...
- What is Cell meditated immunity involved T cells?
I’m doing a crossword puzzle for school and I can’t find this one. It is a 8 letter word with L and A in it. Please help!!! Thank...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- 2.8 in three different ways...