9. The function h(t) = 150 - 4t represents the height of a person repelling downa building for the first time where t is measured in minutes and h is measured in
feet above the ground. How high would the person be one half hour after
beginning his descent?
< coa = 150 ( given)
as ba and bc are tangents
so oc and oa is perpendicular to cb and ab respectively because in circle normal passes through centre
so in quadrilateral oabc
< coa + < oab + < ocb + < abc = 360
150 +90+90 + < abc = 360
330 + < abc = 360
< abc = 360 -330 = 30
so < abc = 30
Half an hour is equivalent to 30 minutes.
Thus, h(t) = 150 - 4t becomes h(30 min) = 150 ft - 4(ft/min)(30 min) = 30 ft
Half an hour is 30 minutes, so that means we are asked to find h(30).
Solve for h(30):h(30) = 150 - 4(30) Substitute 30 for th(30) = 150 - 120 Simplifyh(30) = 30
The person would be 30 feet above the ground in half an hour.
- Adetergent is manufactured using only the three ingredients a, b, and c, which are mixed in the ratio of 1: 4: 5, respectively, by weight. how many pounds of ingredient a are in 80...
- Solve the equation below. 14x+312=2(12x+34) what is the value of x? a.23 b.54 c.32 d.83...
- In which one of the following pairs of angles are the angles always equal to each other...
- Sean read 1515 of a book in 112112 hours. how long will it take sean to read 1212 of this book?...
- Plz im horrible at math if someone can that would be much appreciated...
- Answer asap. i will mark brainliest, only if the answer is correct. if the answer isnt, i will report your comment and get my points back....
- How do you get thhe aswer to -6 +r\8+-8...
- Which of the following is equivalent to log base (32) 4?...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- 91 more than the square of a number...
- The answer i got is not one of the options, and i am very confused, because now i don't know what to do? if triangle abc is reflected across line m, where will the new coordinates...