How can you represent Pattered from every day life by using tables, expressions and graph￼s
bossdde · 21.02.2023 05:10
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 7 Сomment
What’s your question.
The answer is 225 miles per 4.5 hours. hope this ; )
c. 4 1/4 pounds
For example, we can look at the variations of temperature by the time of the day.
We can write it in a two column table, where we can write the hour in one column and the temperature in the other column.
This will show us a relationship between them that is oscillating.
We can graph this and have something like:
Then, we can adjust a function to that, like a trigonometrical function that can model this relation between temperature and hour of the day. There you wil have an expression for this pattern.
What is the equation of the line shown in this graph?
Ateacher has $80 to buy workbooks. each work book cost $3. if she buys as many workbooks as possible, how much money does she have leftover? a) $2 b) $4 c) $6 d) $8...
On a piece of paper graph f(x)=5•(0.4)^x...
What is the answer to the question 5x+2x...
Olivia is using 160 quilt squares to make a red, yellow, and blue quilt if 25% of the quilt are red and 30% are yellow how many quilt squares are blue...
Travis and paula went to lunch. travis ordered a sandwich for $7.50 and paula ordered a burger for $5.25.after lunch, they left a 15% tip for the waiter. how many money did they sp...
The biologist has a second culture to examine. she knows that the population of the culture doubles every 15 minutes. after 1 hour and 15 minutes, her assistant found that 80,000 b...
The equation ip| = 2 represents the total number of points that can be earned or lost during one turn of a game. which best describes how many points can be earned or lost during o...
Arandom sample of size n 64 is taken from a population with population proportion p 0.38 describe the sampling distribution of p. draw a graph of this probability distribution with...
Javon needs two 5 foot pieces of rope for the sides of the ladder. she needs 7 pieces of rope each 18 inches long for the steps. how many feet of rope does patty need to make the l...
Find the area of the regular polygon. round to the nearest tenth. im
Richard's annual take home pay is $34200. what is the maximum amount that he can spend per month paying off credit cards and loans and not be in danger of credit overload?...
- What is b + 2 =4.6 Help me me please it would be great...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What is the equation for the linear model in the scatter plot obtained by choosing the two points closest to the line? Coordinate grid with scatter plot and arrow showing Variable...
- Use the 382 to write a sbtraction equation in which only the tens is ungrouped. Solve...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Sharon has 1,278 beads to make bracelets she sorts 6 different containers so she can have an equal Amount of beads. How many will Sharon put in each container...
- Local phone numbers consist of seven numerals, the first three of which are common to many users. A small town's phone numbers all start with 313, 359, or 387. How many phone numbe...
- Emily buys a 4-quart bottle of juice for $1.44. What is the unit rate of the cost of the juice? a. $0.03 per fluid Ounce...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Find the slope of the line that passes through each pair of points (13,-3),(-5,-5)...
- What set of values is apart of the solution set to the inequality 3.5p+14>7p...
- Standard form y=1/3x +3...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- A homeowner receives a tax bill that includes an amount for the police district taxed at 2.50 per 1,000 and the fire protection district taxedat 1.80 per 1,000. how much does the t...