Angles ABC and CBD are a linear pair. If m∠CBD=90°, what is m∠ABC in degrees? NO LINKS OR FILES.
janetshirinyan · 21.02.2023 08:00
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 3 Сomment
Here for a good time of free question
circle area = pi * radius^2
if diameter = 10 then radius = 5
circle area = pi * 5^2
circle area = pi * 25
circle area = 78.5398163397 square units
The answer for you question is b
One line passes through (-7,-4) and (5,4) . another line passes through the point (-4,6) and (6,-9)...
Aregular hexagon has sides of 2 feet. what is the area of the hexagon? 12 ft2 12 ft2 24 ft2 6 ft2...
Question: a) does the given set of points represent a linear function? how do you know? b) assume that the point (-2,4) lies on the graph of a line. what y-values could complete...
Aflower has 26 chromosomes. to create a new flower, how many would a sperm cell have what is called?...
Mama mia restaurant used 1 2 2 1 ? of their mozzarella cheese making pizza and the remaining 6 4 64 ounces making pasta. how many pounds of mozzarella cheese did mama mia start wi...
Rewrite 9 log, x2 in a form that does not use exponents. 9log, x = log, x
Acentral angle measuring 160 degrees intercepts an arc in a circle whose radius is 4. what is the length of the arc the circle formed by this central angle? round the length of t...
Find the probability that -0.3203 < = z < = -0.0287 find the probability that -0.5156 < = z < = 1.4215 find the probability that 0.1269 < = z < = 0.6772...
Atown recently dismissed 5 employees in order to meet their new budget reductions. the town had 5 employees over 50 years of age and 19 under 50. if the dismissed employees were se...
One x-intercept for a parabola is at the point (1,0). use the factor method to find x-intercept for the parabola defined by the equation y=-3x^2+5x+2...
Simplify each expression for 18, 20, and 21
What is the slope-intercept from of the equation y+5=4(x+8)?...
- Conner and jana are multiplying (3568)(39610)....
- Which is the best estimate of the solution to this system of equations? a. about (10,22) b. about (23,14) c. about (0,15 ) d. about (0,0)...
- Abox contains 15 yellow,15 orange, and 15 green tennis balls. if izzy draws a tennis ball at random out of the box, what is the probability that she drew either a green or an orang...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Given function f(x, y) = x 2 + xy + y 2 + y (1) locate critical points (2) classify those critical point (determine it’s local max or local min)...
- Determine the angles made by the vector v = (67)i + (-15)j with the positive x- and y-axes. write the unit vector n in the direction of v...
- Alexa and rose read books that have the same number of pages. alexa's book is divided into 8 equal chapters. rose's book is divided into 6 equal chapters. each girl has read 3 chap...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Your team scores two runs in the first 3 innings of an 9-inning baseball game if your team continues to school is that rate how many runs will it score in the game...
- An experiment consists of tossing a coin 10 times and its outcome is a sequence of heads and tails. how many possible outcomes are there?...
- Linest and mare perpendicular with point of intersection p. noah says that a 180 degree rotation, with center p, has the same effect on points in the plane as reflecting over line...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- How do you get the answer to w=gm for m in algebra solve each equation for the indicated variable...