Write y= "-18x^2+252x-881" in vertex form
lorelaistudent · 21.02.2023 09:10
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 8 Сomment
30 people weigh 160 pounds or more
d is the correct answer
x= 8 because 3x = 3 * 8, and 3*8 = 24
Julia is going for a walk through the neighborhood. what unit of measure is most appropriate to describe the distance she walks?...
100 points, hi, i’m not sure how to get the equation from the graph and table.
What is the value of x in the this question ?
Arestaurant charges $100 to rent its banquet room for an event. it also charges $15 to serve dinner to each guest. write an equation for the total cost of the banquet room in terms...
Given: lines a and b are parallel and line c is a transversal. prove: 2 is supplementary to 8 what is the missing reason in the proof? statement reason 1. a || b, is a transv 1....
Find the root(s) of f (x) = (x- 6)2(x + 2)2....
Intro biblioteca sunt 462 de carti cu 198 mai putine enciclipedii si cu 47 mai multe dictionare decat enciclopedii cate enciclopedii sunt in biblioteca...
Find the volume of the solid bounded by the plane z=0 and the paraboloid z=1-x^2 –y^2...
Lucy spent $165 in december using a new credit card. in january, she began paying between $15 and $25 each month towards her account balance....
Atotal of 505 tickets were sold for a school play they were either adult tickets or student tickets they were 55 more student tickets so than adult tickets how many adult tickets w...
An art teacher made a copy of a small painting. to make the painting easier to see the teacher enlarged the area of the painting by 49%. let y respresent the area of the original p...
Which account has the highest effective annual interest rate? not necessary but show how you got your answer. a. account 1: interest is compounded quarterly at an annual rate of...
- 5/10 if AHBN - ALLYR. find the value otr. 21 2 3x - 7...
- Which is the better buy, 6 bagels for $3.29 or 8 bagels for $4.15? Justify your answer....
- Write a linear equation that is parallel to line below and passes through the point (-4,-13)...
- Which equation shows a proportional relationship between x and y?...
- Y HELP ME ASAP BRO THIS IS DUED BY TONIGHT COME ON PLEASE EITHER ONE IS FINE...
- In one version of trail mix, there are 3 cups of peanuts mixed with 2 cups of raisins. In another version of trail mix, there are 4.5 cups of peanuts mixed with 3 cups of raisins....
- The amount of time taken by a bank teller to serve a randomly selected customer has a normal distribution with a mean of 2 minutes and a standard deviation of 0.5 minutes. Find the...
- A school counselor meets individually with 18 students every week. Throughout the week, the counselor also meets with other students in groups of 5. Which equation best represents...
- Solve the equation. 24 – 3x = 2x – 1 A. x = 4 B. x = 5 C. x = 6 D. x = 25...
- Would u expect the product of 43.5 and 1.0001 to be greater than or less that 1 or equal to 43.5...