David drank 10 fluid ounces of juice. how much is this in cups? write your answer as a whole number or a mixed number in simplest form. Include the correct unit in your answer.
b: |12 – x| ≤ 0.25
let x be the possible lengths in inches, of the ribbons jaime cut.
we have been given that jaime is cutting strips of ribbon for a project. he tries to cut each piece to be 12 inches long, but sometimes he cuts it too long or too short by as much as 0.25 inch.
we can represent this information in an inequality as:
by the definition of absolute value function we will get,
upon combining our inequalities we will get,
therefore, the inequality describes all the possible lengths (x), in inches, of the ribbons jaime cut.
cant open file sorry!
the probability is .24
the first player had the highest probability of getting a silver marble
the game could be made fair by adding back the marble that was drawn after each draw
David drank 10 fluid ounces of juice.
how much is this in cups?
As we know
1 cup = 8 ounces
so , 8 ounces = 1 cup
12 ounces =
hence , the required answer is
- What is the approximate value of 12−√...
- Four points are labeled on the number line. Which point represents the value of ∣−12∣?...
- Can you help me please thank you...
- What is the value of c?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- I need help please question is in the picture...
- Ben uses 3/12 pound of strawberries and 2/12 pound of blueberries to make jam. How many pounds of berries does Ben use to make jam?...
- What expression is equivalent to 5=2+3 ; x=...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- In a triangle ABC, you have AB with a side length of 5, side BC with a length of 6 and side AC with a length of 7. Will this form a triangle? How do you know?...
- If you have $20,000 in assets and $50,000 in liabilities, what is your net worth? Group of answer choices -$80,000 $30,000 $80,000 - $30,000...
- Write two expressions that are equivalent to 7 x 10 to the -4...