Solve for n:-
mpete1234567890 · 21.02.2023 14:20
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 2 Сomment
is their an equation anywhere i can take a look at it and see if i am right.
52 or what they said ☝️
n = 7
The equation is,
→ n - 3n = 14 - 4n
Now the value of n will be,
→ n - 3n = 14 - 4n
→ -2n = 14 - 4n
→ -2n + 4n = 14
→ 2n = 14
→ n = 14/2
→ [ n = 7 ]
Hence, the value of n is 7.
Which statement about the graph of y = 8(0.25)^2...
If you apply the below transformations to the square root parent function, f(x) = vx, what is the equation of the new function? • shift 12 units right. • shift seven units down....
Aculinary club earns $1360 from a dinner service. they sold 45 adult meals and 80 student meals. an adult meal costs twice as much as a student meal. what is the cost of an adult m...
What is the solution to -2(8x – 4) < 2x + 5? ο ο οο χ> 6 χ< 6 what’s the answer to this
The amount charged by colleges and vocational schools for courses is referred to as tuition fee interest none of the above asap...
Your baking cupcakes for the school dance, your recipe makes 24 cupcakes and needs 2 cups of milk. you need to make 288 cupcakes, how many quarts of milk will you need?...
In a study, the sample is chosen by putting people's names on a dartboard, and blindly throwing darts to select 5 names. what is the sampling method?...
In the diagram below, what is the approximate length of the minor arc ab?
Which of the numbers below are whole numbers a.7934.26 b.0.7735 c.878 d 1 e.638793.7 f.415.167...
Triangle qrs is transformed as shown on the graph. which rule describes the transformation?
To calculate the volume of the cone, the height is still needed. if the cone has a lateral surface with a length of 13 units, what is the height of the cone?
Discuss a census that you could implement that researches traffic violations in new drivers. include a description of the subjects and the type of census that would be given....
- 8 point You have worked with three forms of quadratic functions. Think about them and answer the following questions in complete sentences. What are the different forms? For each...
- 5. List the Amplitude, Horizontal DilatioGraph the parent function and the new function together. • Parent Function y = cos(x) • New function y = -2cos (x-π /3)...
- (WILL GIVE BRAINLIEST) Can someone answer number 8.b step by step?...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Find the area of the following triangle. 6cm 12cm...
- 1. Write an equation in slope-intercept form for the line....
- At a large university, 15% of students are left-handed. A psychology professor selects a random sample of 10 students and records L = the number of left-handed students in the samp...
- Jack broke a cell sample into 9 batches, each weighing 8.3 x 10-8 grams. How much did the original sample weigh? Use scientific notation to express your answer....
- Circumference is 135.02 what is the diameter?...
- Find the volume of the prism....
- Steven and his family ordered a meal the cost 136.50. Steven paid 14% sales tax and left a 20% tip on 136.50. What was the total cost...