You need to replace the molding around a floor that is 15 feet long and 23 feet 6 inches wide. the molding sells for $0.50 per foot. how much will the molding cost?
elviaortiz402373 · 04.07.2019 08:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 0 Сomment
there is no graph so i cant sorry
c. 1,233 miles
f(x) = - 2/3x + 5; f(5/2)
substitute 5/2 in for x:
f(5/2) = -2/3(5/2) + 5
simplify the right side:
f(5/2) = -5/3 + 5
f(5/2) = 10/3
f(5/2) = 10/3
i hope this !
$41.04 you multiply how long and how wide it is together. after that that the answer is 2,070 then divide it by 50 and you get $41.04.
i hope that helps!!
i hope that helps!!
Given the points a(-2, 1) and b(8, 6), find the coordinates of the point c on directed line segment ab, that partitions ab in the ration 2: 3....
Sh what is the value of x? ox= 2.25 x = 11.25 ox= x = 22 1 (2x + 10) seo - (6x + 1) -- nie...
The ph level of a blueberry is 3.1 what is the hydrogen-ion concentration [h+] for the blueberry...
You have 12 balloons to blow up for your birthday party. you blow up 1/3, and your friend blows up 5 of them. what fraction of the baloons still need blowing up...
Two airplanes start at the same place and travel in opposite directions, one at 395 miles per hour and the other at 422 miles per hour. how many hours will it take for the planes t...
Liz is shipping a package to her friend. the maximum weight of a medium flat-rate box is 20 pounds, including the box which weighs 6 ounces. write and solve an inequality to descri...
Which of the following is the sum of 3 1/6 + 6 3/8?...
Given are five observations for two variables, x and y. xi 1 2 3 4 5 yi 3 7 5 11 14 which of the following is a scatter diagrams accurately represents the data? what does the scat...
In cents, what is the least total amount that cannot be obtained by using a combination of fewer than eight coins from a collection of pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters?...
8) during a clearance sale, a keyboard that normally sells for $49.99 is discounted for $34.99. what is the percent discount?...
Oliver makes blueberry jam every year. the number of kinds of jam he makes this year can be represented by the expression 4p -9, where p is the number of pints he made last year...
Eli won $200 in a spelling contest. his mother opened a savings account for him so he could save for a laptop computer. if the bank offers a simple annual interest rate of 4%, how...
- 4.A.) (5 POINTS) Write the Boolean equation for each output, i. e. Y and Z in this circuit. 4.B.) (15 POINTS) Simplify the Boolean equations for Y and Z in 4A using a Karnaugh map....
- 1. Points A and B are to be mapped onto a number line according to two equations. The solution to the equation 3x – 6 = 9 is the coordinate of point A. The solution to the equation...
- In 4 hours, an experienced cook prepares enough pies to supply a local restaurant's daily order. Another cook prepares the same number of pies in 7 hours. Together with a third coo...
- Question 5 (20 points) The Coast Guard is called back to work after the government shutdown to find passengers clinging to a buoy. The boat the passengers were on is 1.7 miles away...
- A researcher is studying psychological factors in academic achievement among teenage girls. One variable he is particularly interested in is competitiveness. What information does...
- For the sequence of odd natural numbers 9, 11, 13, 15 find a11, the 11th term. a. 33 b. 35 c. 31 d. 29...
- Recently, students in a marketing research class were interested in the driving behavior of students. Specifically, the marketing students were interested in finding out if exceedi...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- I would greatly appreciate it if you can answer this question for me....
- Determine the volume of the solid that lies between planes perpendicular to the x-axis at x=0 and x=4. The cross sections perpendicular to the x-axis on the interval 0≤x≤4 are squa...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Find the value if $400 invested at 4% interest compounded monthly for 10 years...