Consider the following equation: f′(a)=limh→0 (f(a+h)−f(a))/h let f(x)=3√x if a≠0, use the above formula to find f′(a)= show that f′(0) does not exist and that f has a vertical tangent line at (0,0)
carp3334 · 08.07.2019 09:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 2 Сomment
question 1: step-by-step explanation:
1/4 of 84 = 84÷4= 21
its the second choice.
the elements in the range will be 7 less than the elements in the domain.
can you make your screen more see able?
then i might be able to .
So you would plug in 0 for a from the beginning since this is numerical slope definition of a derivative
Acircular city park has a sidewalk directly through the middle that is 111 - feet long. if each bag of fertilizer covers 50 square feet, then determine how many bags of fertilizers...
In right ∆abc shown below, the midpoint of hypotenuse ac is located at d and segment bd is drawn. if ab = 12 and bc = 16, then explain why bd = 10. hint: consider what you know ab...
You are at a restaurant and owe $38 for your meal. you want to leave a 20% tip. how much will your tip be?...
36x2 + 49y2 = 1,764 the foci are located at: (-√13, 0) and (√13,0) (0, -√13) and (0,√13) (-1, 0) and (1, 0)edit: the answer is (- the square root of 13, 0) and (the square root o...
The graph is supposed to show f(x) = 3 sin (x/4+1) - 1/2. which of the following are correctly represented in the graph? select two of the following that apply.
Iwill arward ! , i if bt ≅ eu , bu ≅ et , prove: ∠b ≅ ∠e. fill in the blanks: draw segment ut ≅ bt≅ bu ≅ △ubt ≅ △...
If bradley saves for 4 weeks, what is the total amount of money he will have saved?...
What is the squate root of r^64 needa r^4 b r^8 c r^16 d r^32...
Ab and bc form a right angle at point b. if a= (-3, -1) and b = (4.4), what is the equation of bc?...
Urgent what is the area of this polygon? 28.5 units² 34.5 units² 37.5 units² 40.5 units²
Agrocery clerk sets up a display of 12-pack cartons of cola. there are 40 cartons at the base of the triangle and one at the top. how many cartons of cola are needed for the comple...
Rhonda bought 1 3/5 pounds off peaches for $.60 how much did she pay per pound...
- Answer fast 100 points and will mark brainist the shoe store’s clerks are paid on commission. if the clerk receives a 12% commission on total purchase amounts before tax is applied...
- Find the domain of the function. f(x)= vot 6+x –9+ 2x write your answer as an interval or union of...
- What is the answer? i don't understand?...
- Danny has a basement in his house. the elevation of the basement floor is -18.9 feet. a storage cabinet is placed on the basement floor. the top of the storage cabinet has an eleva...
- Identify the negation of the following statement: this is a right triangle....2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- dentify the fraction as proper, improper, or mixed ....
- 4x - 3y = -24 in complete sentences: explain how to find the x and y intercepts. ( 2 points ) what is the x-intercept of this line? (1 point) what is the y-intercept of this line...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Which answers describe the shape below? check all that apply. a. quadrilateral b. parallelogram c. rhombus d. square e. trapezoid f. rectangle...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- 4. which equation describes the line that contains the points (6,2) and (12,4)? a. y=1/3x b. y = 3x + 2 c. y = 3x...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Which of the following is part of a line that has two endpoints? angle plane line segment perpendicular lines...