What expression can be used to convert 100 USD to Japanese yen
· 14.10.2021 17:20
d would equal 12
The answer you are looking for is right in front of you it’s c. 3/20
i hope this is what you were looking for.
see attached graph
answer: it's a
Lems1. the following data set represents the scores on intelligence quotient(iq) examinations of 40 sixth-grade students at a particular school: 114, 122, 103, 118, 99, 105, 134, 1...
Apackage of five erasers cost 0. $.39 at this rate how many how much would 60 erasers cost in dollars and cents...
Qrst is a parallelogram. determine the measure of ∠q pls
Abaseball team drinks 10/4 gallons of water during a game. which mixed number represents the gallons of water consumed? a) 1 1/2 gallons b) 2 1/2 gallons c) 2 3/4 gallons d) 3 1/2...
Change negative exponents to positive, then solve...
Abcd is reflected across the x- axis, then rotated 90 clockwise about the orgin, and finally reflected across the line y= x to form a’ b’ c’ ....
X= 3y - 6 2x - 4y = 8 solve the system of equations using substitution. a) (-12,-2) b) (15,7) c) (21,9) d) (24,10)...
1- how are translations represented as a function? . . 2- what is the relationship between a translation and a rigid motion? answer my grade depends on it! you so much...
Determine the lengths of the sides of the rectangle using the given area. give answers both exactly and approximately (to the nearest tenth). the area of the rectangle is 46 cm2....
Y=x+2 4x+3y= -36 system of equation...
Among the most famous of all meteor showers are the perseids, which occur each year in early august. in some areas the frequency of visible perseids can be as high as 40 per hour....
How many points do a gift card give and how many do candy bars give...
- noah and mason go to the movie theater and purchase refreshments for their friends.noah spends a total of $44.75 on 2 bags of popcorn and 5 drinks.mason spends a total of $126.75 o...
- 3.) which equation represents the line that is parallel to y = 3 and passes through (-2,-8)? a. x = -2 b. x = 3 c. y = -8 d. y = 3x − 2...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Consider the study described below. based solely on the information given, decide whether you would believe the stated claim. justify your conclusion. a research group that tracks...
- Assume that all grade-point averages are to be standardized on a scale between 0 and 6. how manygrade-point averages must be obtained so that the sample mean is within 0.006 of t...
- Sponsors of a local charity decided to attract wealthy patrons to its $500-a-plate dinner by allowing each patron to buy a set of 20 tickets for the gaming tables. the chance of wi...
- Suppose a huge internet-based lighting company receives a shipment of several thousand boxes of light bulbs every tuesday. inspectors return the merchandise to the manufacturer if...
- Assume that it costs a company approximately c(x) = 484,000 + 160x + 0.001x2 dollars to manufacture x units of a device in an hour at one of their manufacturing centers. how many d...
- Asthma affects 7% of the population. the american journal of respiratory and critical care medicine reported on a study designed to determine if for people who regularly taking asp...
- Evaluate the function for the given value of x. f(x) = 7x4 - 10x2 + 14x - 26; x = -7...
- Erformance tasks5. chef alonso is creating a recipe with the following ingredients: 1 poundchicken, 3 1/3cups tomato sauce, 1 1/3 teaspoons oregano, and 2/3 teaspoon of hisspecial...