In ΔDEF, d = 76 cm, f = 20 cm and ∠F=17°. Find all possible values of ∠D, to the nearest 10th of a degree.
· 18.10.2021 03:31
How many shares did he have to begin with?
the answer is
y = i/2 xtnop + (3i/2 tnop+ 1)
the picture is the step by step explanation.
What is the missing constant term in the perfect square that starts with x^2 -20x...
Aman is 6 feet 3 inches tall. the top of his shadow touches a fire hydrant that is 13 feet 6 inches away. what is the angle of elevation from the base of the fire hydrant to the to...
Write the point-slope form of the line passing through (2, -12) and parallel to y=3x....
James is playing his favorite game at the arcade. after playing the game 3 times, he has 8 tokens remaining. he initially had 20 tokens, and the game costs the same number of token...
Merrida uses a pattern in the multiplication table below to find ratios that are equivalent to 7: 9. if merrida multiplies the first term, 7, by a factor of 6, what should she do t...
The height of a birch tree, f(x), in inches, after x months is shown in the graph below. how much does the birch tree grow per month, and what will be the height of the birch tree...
What is the probably of getting heads when poing a coin and getting a number greater than or equal to 5 when rolling a single diea) 1/6b) 1/3c) 1/4d) 1/12...
Harry is at the depot in dover and has deliveries to make in edinburgh, glasgow and aberdeen. from dover which of the deliveries is the shortest distance?...
Abby is collecting rainfall data. she finds that one value of the data set is a high-value outlier. which statement must be true? abby will use a different formula for calculating...
Analyze the solution below. 7 3 x = −2 7 3 x(3 7 ) = −2(3 7 ) x = − 6 7 what property was used to solve the equation? property of opposites division property of equality addition...
Astudent is solving a system of equations by substitution and comes up with the solution 3 = 3. assuming that he solved the problem correctly, which of the following can be said ab...
What is the value of x if e^3x+6 = 3?...
- Which three steps are correct when solving this quadratic equation by completing the square? x² + 8x +15=0...
- If (x^2 2 x 1) is singular and (x 2x 3x 4x) is non-singular, find the value of x....
- The endpoints of st are (2,22) and T(4,2). What are the coordinates of the midpoint st?...
- 54% of people do not have a home phone, if there are 842 people in a small town, how many people does not have a home phone...
- A remote-control airplane is descending at a rate of 24.91 meters per second. What will be its change in height after 3 1/2 seconds? Round your answer to the nearest meter....
- A stationary store has decided to accept a large shipment of ball-point pens if an inspection of 18 randomly selected pens yields no more than two defective pens. (a) Find the pro...
- Ramon is graphing the function f(x) = 3(4)x. He begins by plotting the initial value. Which graph represents his initial step? On a coordinate plane, the point (0, 3) is graphed....
- (+99)+(+11) equals...
- Given the function x^3-5x: Find f (2) Find f(-2) Is the function odd or even?...
- How to write 1000000+300000+30000+20+5 in two different forms...