If ΔABC ≅ ΔEDF where the coordinates of A(0, 2), B(2, 4), and C(2, −1), what is the measure of DF?
f(x)=2/3x-8, which give g(x) the greatest value.
john got lost so he didn't know what to do and it was crazy because he didn't except it
123123 step byt step
12: 00 p.m. to 7: 00 p.m. is a total of 7 hours.
4: 00 p.m. to 7: 00 p.m. is a total of 3 hours.
this means that from 4: 00 p.m to 7: 00 p.m. this represents 3/7 of what was lost from 12: 00 p.m. to 7: 00 p.m.
after knowing this, after doing 11,600 - 6,800 = 4,800
4,800 represents 3/7 of what was lost for 7 hours.
we then divide 4,800 by 3 which gets 1,600.
because we know that 1,600 represents 1/7 of how much water was lost, we just have to multiply by 7, which gets 11,200. after adding 11,200 to how much water was left at 7: 00 p.m. which was 6,800. 11,200 + 6,800 = 18,000
this means that the pool originally had 18,000 gallons in the pool.
you can also check your work by doing 18,000 - 4(1600), which becomes 1800 - 6400 which gets you 11,600.
- Each ticket for the carnival cost $0.35 Susie by three tickets which group of coins did she play with....
- The following are the ages (years) of 5 people in a room: 22, 13, 17, 15, 17 A person enters the room. The mean age of the 6 people is now 17. What is the age of the person who en...
- Jared Moore’s credit card statement showed a previous balance of $921.07, a finance charge of $13.80, new purchases of $962.01, and a payment of $990.37. What is his new balance?...
- Drop your zoom codes. I won’t reveal anyone just wanna have fun. :)...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- A group of students and teachers are going on a field trip. One-ninth of the group will fit on 1/3 of a school bus. How many buses are needed to transport the entire group?...
- What's the answer to this brain teaserThis is easyGuess the what the word explains...
- What is the equation, in point-slope form, of the line that is parallel to the given line and passes through the point (−3, 1)?...
- The cost of renting a car is $49.99 per day, plus $0.26 per mile. John rents a car for 5 days and is charged $270.23. How many miles did John drive the car?...
- What is the value of 3x + y if x = - 2/9 and y = (4 1/6)?...
- T divided by 2 is equal to 11
Plzz help me...3 answer(s) · Mathematics