A leaf blower got marked up by 125% from the original price of $80. Last Friday, Lee bought the leaf blower with an additional 7.75% of sales tax. What is the total cost?
greyxxamber · 18.03.2023 22:01
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 4 Сomment
The surface area would be 576 because you multiply all the numbers then multiply that number by 6
this would make it the y intercept.
they can both be solutions depends on the equation
what is the equation? ?
Where’s the following prism
Which equation requires the division property of equality to be solved?...
What is the fewest number of full weeks briyana would have to work to have enough money? 8 weeks9 weeks 10 weeks11 weeks...
To determine the number of deer in a forest a forest ranger tags 280 and releases them back...
The population of a small rural town in the year 2006 was 2,459. the population can be modeled by the function below, where f(x residents and t is the number of years elapsed since...
What are the factors of me - 12m + 20?...
Given: x - 4x > 0, then the solution set in interval notation is: (-2, 0) true o false...
Find the scale factor and ratio of perimeters for a pair of similar trapezoids with areas 49 cm squared and 36 cm squared....
Pqrs is an isosceles trapizoid and s =31 fimd p...
Create and solve a story problem about the runner who is training for a race include at least one fraction in your story...
The distance between two points in a map is 6.5cm the scale of the map is 1: 1000. what's the actual distance between the two points in km...
Select each option that represent a proportional relationship between x and y....
Find the volume of the solid generated by revolving the region bounded by the graphs of the equations about the x-axis. y = (7x + 6)^(-1/2) y = 0 x = 0 x = 4...
- What is the cost of six filters if eight filters cost $39.92?...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- If a farmer divides his land into square fields that are 1/2 mile long and 1/2 mile wide, how many fields will he have?...
- The waitress and the hostess at a restaurant share the tips at the end of the shift. the average amount earned in tips between the two of them is $75. the waitress gets $45 and the...
- Aconvex hexagon has exterior angles that measure 80° 68° 84° 56° and 40° which of the following is the measure of the sixth exterior angle? a. 32° b. 60° c. 180° b. 360°...
- The floor of a rectangular meeting area was waxed and everyone needs to stay out. the length of the area is 5 meters. the width of the area is 9 meters. which is the correct unit o...
- What is the mean of 92, 78, 89, 96, 91, and 88?...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- You (or your parents) are debating about whether to buy a new car for $19,072.00 or a used car for $15,635.00. sales tax is 4.5%. you (or your parents) plan to make a down payment...
- Write expanded form for six hundred and four hundred thirteen thousandths...
- H(t)=(t+3)^2+5 over which interval does h have a negative average rate of change?...
- How long is 33 inches added to 4 feet 7 inches...