Marco is studying for a major exam, and the week leading up to the exam he studies every day. What is the total number of hours he studied during this week?
mdlemuslopez · 24.03.2023 22:17
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 10 Сomment
the factors of 24 are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24. hope this ! mark brainliest! you v much! : )
Figure it out your self
ii6tyhj7 juj3yyj333ju jmyhthhtk7h jg hajj jiijh
use formula for the circle a=3.14
There are 4 cups in a quart and 4 quarts in a ganon. jug of water? . how many cups are in a 5-gallon jug of water?...
What could explain what happened when the time was equal to 120 minutes
Which value of m will create a system of parallel lines with no solution? y= mx - 6 8x - 4y = 12...
Cos^2x+cos^2(120°+x)+cos^2(120°-x)i need this asap. pls me...
In september, louise planted a tree. every month, the tree louise planted grew 2 inches. what would the constant of proportionality of the line be?...
The quotient of 15 and a number is 1 over 3 written as an equation...
Rose and andrew are financing $128,000 to purchase a condominium. they obtained a 15-year, fixed-rate loan with a rate of 5.05%. they have been given the option of purchasing up to...
Can random samples and proportional reasoning be used to determine precise information about a population? explain...
Explain what h(10) means in the context of the real-world scenario, and how to find its value....
A.)complete this table by reading the values from the graph. estimate any function values that are less than one. x -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 exponential function linear function b.)at appr...
Asap 25 pts + brainliest to right/best answer
:in order to solve the inequality - x > 8, which of the following steps must be done? divide by -4 and keep the inequality symbol divide by -4 and flip the inequality symbol m...
- Two students are both working on the same problem: a box of laundry soap has 25% more soap in its new box. i would absolutely love a decent answer! if you are correct ill message...
- (4,2); x=-3 how do you solve this problem...
- What is an equation for the line 2/3 and y-intercept of 9? y=2/3x y=9x y=2/3x+9 y-9x+2/3 what is an equation in slope intercept form for the lind that passes through the points 1,...
- In a city school of 900 students, 35% of the students are on the honor roll, 63% have a part-time job, and 26% are on the honor roll and have a part-time job. what is the probabili...
- Afish tank is 3/4 full. 2/3 of the water leak out. after the water leaks out, 10 gallons are left in the tank. how many gallons of water does the tank hold when full?...
- Carlie is painting a trunk that measures 40 inches wide, 30 inches tall, and 60 inches long. which is the correct unit of measurement to use to figure out the amount of paint carli...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- The sum of 3 decimals is 6 one of the number is less than 1 what could the numbers be...
- One number is 3 more than another. the difference between their square is 63. what are the numbers?...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Anew horse owner estimated that the horse would eat 30 pounds of food a day. the horse was training for a race, so it actually ate 42 pounds per day. what is the percent error betw...
- An online music club sells compact discs for $13.95 each plus $1.95 shipping and handling per order. if maria's total bill was $85.65, how many compact discs did maria purchase?...