You have 24 carrots. you pack all of them into 2 lunch boxes, each with 3 bags of 4
which expressions equal the total number of carrots?
select the three correct expressions.
answer: b. f(x) = (x + 2)^3 (x^2 - 7x + 3)^4
polynomials always have as many roots as their order. this is a 4th order polynomial- hence 4 roots!
complex roots of polynomials always come in pairs. the quadratic equation has the "+/-" in that will alwaysgenerate m+ni amd m-ni, so 7-2i must be a root of this polynomial equation.
the order of the numerator and denominator are both 2. so the horizontal asymptote is y=a2/b2 =7
verticle asymptotes are the forbidden x-values. f(x) becomes undefined at x=-3 because this value will cause a zero denominator.
a graph of r(x) will have vertical asymptotes at ±1 because these values will make the denominator zero. so the domain of the function cannot include ±1.
you 're wlecome! : )
cretdit to source
where did you get them? if you picked from the grass, is is probably poisonous.
arrange the equations with like terms in columns.
analyze the coefficients of x or y.
add the equations and solve for the remaining variable.
substitute the value into either equation and solve.
check the solution.
- Divide. 7045 ÷ 15 461415 469115 46923 479...
- 3, 8, 14, 5, 9, 15, 5, 10, 16, 7, 13, 22, 8, 13, 23 Find the "5 number summary". Minimum:Q Median:Q3: Maximum:...
- What are the coordinates of the midpoint of the line segment with endpoints (7, 2) and (3, 4)?...
- Pay for last week is 230.40. You worked 30 hours. How much were you paid...
- Wendy has 5 and 1 over 3 feet of ribbon. Part A: How many 2 over 3 foot pieces can Wendy cut from the 5 and 1 over 3 feet of ribbon? Show your work. (5 points) Part B: Using the in...
- This table represents the proportional relationship between the number of boxes and the number of magnetic cubes held by the boxes....
- Two variable equation Evaluate: a-b if =-4 and b=10Simplify: 16-8x4...
- The table lists the test scores William and Andre received on five math assessments. Which student had the higher median? By how much? A: Andre by 7 points B: William by 5 points C...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- The seating capacity of a basketball stadium is 5,782. The seats are arranged in 24 sections of the same size. Any seats that are leftover from the 24 sections are called "priority...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Triangle RST has the vertices R(2, 3), S(-2, 1), and T(-1, 5). What are the coordinates after the two transformations: Reflection over the y-axis and rotation at 180 degrees around...