T he answer to the ratio of corydoras catfishes to the total number of fishes
paolaz80045 · 11.04.2023 19:06
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 5 Сomment
sorry i got nothing
i need more info. are you looked to see there mph? how much they deliver? how far they go?
option 2 is correct.
we are given two inequality equation
x+y> 5 and -3x+2y< -2
first we draw the graph of both function using t-table method
equation: x+y> 5
for x=0, y=5
for x=-5, y=0
x : 0 5
y : 5 0
test point (0,0) , 0> 5
equation: -3x+2y< -2
for x=0, y=-1
for x=2, y=4
x : 0 2
y : -1 4
test point (0,0) , 0< -2
now we draw the graph. see the attachment for graph.
common region would be solution set.
option 2 is correct.
Aschool typically sells 500 yearbooks each year for 50 dollars each. the economic calls does a project and discovers that they can sell 100 more yearbooks for every $5 decrease in...
The number of potato chips in a bag is normally distributed with a mean of 71 and a standard deviation of 2. approximately what percent of bags contain between 69 and 73 potato chi...
5(-9w) put expression in distributive property...
Given: and prove: what is the missing reason in the proof? given transitive property alternate interior angles theorem converse alternate interior angles theorem...
Given ab and cb are tangents of p, and m =10°. what is the measure of abp?
Kayla made observations about the sellin price of a new brand of coffee that sold in the three different sized bags she recorded those observations in the following table 6 is $2.1...
If a is a nonzero real number then the reciprocal of a is...
Solve the equation: x - 9 = -6 + 5 a. 21 b. 7 c. 14 d. 2...
Norder to get a certain shade of blue paint, a mixer must have 5 parts white paint to 3 parts blue. if 4 gallons of paint must be mixed, how many gallons of white paint must be use...
There are three grizzly bears in the city zoo. yogi weighs 400.5 pounds, winnie weighs 560.35 pounds, and nyla weighs 628.29 pounds. what is the average weight of the three bears?...
How much would it be worth in 5, 10, 20 years
What is the equation of the line that passes through (-3, -1) and has a slope of 2/5 ? put your answer in slope-intercept form. a y= 2/5x+1/5 b y=2/5x-1/5 c y=-2/5x-1/5...
- If the price of a game decreased from $60 to $36 what is percent of decrease...
- Evaluate 6t -20-32u when t=6 and u=...
- Suppose that h (x) varies directly with x and h(x)=44 when x = 2. what is h(x)when x = 1.5? options: 14.7 22 33 132...
- What is the result of adding 2.5x10^3 and 3.5x10^2...
- Ethan is using his compass and straightedge to complete a construction of a polygon inscribed in a circle. which polygon is he in the process of constructing? . a circle with a di...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Y- 2714 = 3601 what does y equal?...
- The toatal charge on 6 is 48 units . what is the charge on each house...
- The table shows the cost of various expenses montrel expects to pay for one year at a public two-yearcollegecategoryamounttuitio n$3,220room/board$7,650transportati on$1,895books/l...
- Aturtle walks 1/2 miles in 50 minutes. what is the turtle's walking speed in miles per hour?...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- The number of gallons of gas that were in the tank minus 9 leaves 3 gallons...