What are the coordinates of the image of ΔABC after a dilation with center (0, 0) and a scale factor of 3?
Triangle A B C on a coordinate plane with coordinates A 2 comma 2, B 4 comma 6, and C 6 comma 2.
1 returned to choices list.
jacamron · 19.04.2023 18:17
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 5 Сomment
x= cost per bracelet
number of bracelets * x + shipping charge = total cost
i think its a and d
3 is greater then both of those numbers
Figure it out your self
The equation represents the function f, and the graph represents the function g. f(x)=3(5/2)^x determine the relationship between the growth factors of f and g. a. the growth facto...
Triangles abc and dfg are given. find the lengths of all other sides of these triangles if: b ∠a≅∠d, ab·dg=ac·df, ac=7 cm, bc=15 cm, fg=20 cm, and df-ab=3 cm....
Luis has a cooler filled with cans of soda. for every 5 cans of coke there are 3 cans of sprite. if there are 25 cans of coke, how mant cans of sprite are there?...
Which statement about 6x2 + 7x – 10 is true?...
Ben and cam are scuba diving. ben is 15.815.8 meters below the surface of the water. cam is 4.24.2 meters above ben. what is cam's position relative to the surface of the water? c...
What is the answer to this equation? and if you can, find a way to show your work.
Moesha is (3g+1) years old and shanti is twice moesha age. find the sum of the ages of moesha and shanti in 2 years time. how old will shanti be when moeshas age in twice her pres...
At saturday nights football game there were 18 less fans than half the fans at friday nights game. there were "x" fans at friday's game. write an expression to represent the number...
Hi i need i need to get all a’s and i really need some...
20 if (08.02 mc) a of is : y = 6x − 4 y = 5x − 3 a: in ,of .y-on to . (6 ) b: is to of ? (4 )...
What is the relationship between a linear pair and supplementary angles...
Company a operates stores under multiple banners in 38 states in the u. s. how many states do not have a store operator by company a? what fraction of states do not have a store o...
- The general form of a quadratic equation can be expressed as y=ax2+bx+c y = a x 2 + b x + c consider the equation 2x2+4x+3=0 select the choice that correctly completes the sentence...
- Use substitution to find the indefinite integral 8x+7/(8x^2+14x)^4...
- What is the slope of a line that passes through the points (-2,-7) and (-6,-2)? a.-4 fifthsb.-5 fourthsc.8 ninthsd.9 eighths?...
- What is the equation of a line that is parallel to the line whose equation is y = x + 2? a. x + y = 5b.2x + y = −2c. y − x = −1d. y − 2x = 3?...
- Your company has recently won a bid for a building contract. your company has promised the client that the project will be finished in one month. because of the short deadline, man...
- How many different committees can be formed from 7 teachers and 46 students if the committee consists of 3 teachers and 2 students? in how many ways can the committee of 5 member...
- Cynthia conducted an experiment with a spinner that contained only 4 sectors: f, g,h, and j. she spun the arrow 40 times and recorded the frequencies in the table of below letter...
- You are planning a trip to japan in the fall. you estimate that for two weeks, you will need $5,263 (this includes airfare, room and board, daily expenses, and travel). your gross...
- Barry's savings account has a balance of $2874. after 9 years, what will the amount of interest be at 5% compounded annually? a. $1589.52 c. $1575.52 b. $1584.52 d. $1437.00...
- Find the probability of 2 heads when flipping 3 coins...2 answer(s) · Mathematics